This fryer works really well without taking any space. It gets the job done, we haven't had any issues with it so far. The fryer takes a good amount of oil, but can be used frequently.
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- All stainless steel tank, door, front, top, ledge, and header; galvanized steel sides
- Easy-to-use thermostat for accurate and adjustable temperature between 200-400 degrees Fahrenheit
- 40 lb. fry pot with an efficient and quiet 3 tube burner system and full port drain
- Two nickel chrome wire mesh fry baskets included
- Natural gas, 90,000 BTU
- Main Street Equipment 54137052 Fryer Cover for FF40 and FF50 Series Fryers
- Main Street Equipment 541CASTER 5" Casters for Floor Fryers - 4/Set
$152.49/SetOut Of Stock
- Main Street Equipment 541FB1366 13" x 6 1/2" x 6" Fryer Basket with Front Hook
$21.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Main Street Equipment 54161020 Fryer Connecter Strip for Floor Fryers
- Main Street Equipment 541FRYGUARD 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Splash Guard for Deep Fryers - 20 1/2" x 18"
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. Fryclone Boil-Out Fryer Cleaner - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 5.3 oz. / 160 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 90/Case
- FreshFry Fryer Oil Filtration Pods - 21/Case
This Main Street Equipment natural gas 40 lb. floor fryer has all the features your kitchen needs to prepare perfectly fried foods!
With enough power to fry a variety of popular appetizers and entrees like french fries, onion rings, and hot wings, this fryer features a resilient stainless steel exterior sure to stand up to the daily demands of your busy kitchen, while taking up minimal space. This unit features a cool zone in its fry tank, which collects excess batter and crumbs and allows them to sink to the bottom of the tank for easy cleaning. Its 40 lb. capacity makes this unit a great choice for restaurants, bars, or high-volume applications. This unit requires a natural gas connection for operation.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
"The main street fryer was very easy to install. The fryer reaches temperature in a short amount of time. The fryer has excellent recovery time. We will be ordering from this line in the future for replacements."Read More Reviews
An easy-to-use Invensys thermostat lets you adjust temperatures between 200-400 degrees Fahrenheit, so you'll be able to fry a variety of foods perfectly every time.
Three Tube Burners
Three 30,000 BTU heating tubes provide outstanding power to fire up the unit quickly when the day begins and keep up with demand for fried food items throughout the day.
Wire Mesh Fry Baskets
Two wire mesh fry baskets allow you to cook different products simultaneously, while the red coated handles ensure heat protection and operator comfort. This feature provides you with maximum flexibility so you can cook fries in one basket and mac and cheese bites in the other. Additionally, you could designate a particular basket for frying allergenic foods to avoid cross contamination.
Full Port Drain Valve
The full port drain valve makes draining used oil a quick and easy process. Eliminating the requirement of removing an oil pan manually, the drain valve prevents accidental oil spills, and minimizes costly accidents.
The convenient basket rails allow for quick removal from the fryer tank to drain away excess oil. They also allow you to hang the baskets at two different heights, which comes in handy when using one basket to collect items being fried with the other.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Width:15 1/2 Inches
- Depth:30 1/4 Inches
- Height:47 1/8 Inches
- Width:14 Inches
- Depth:14 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMain Street Equipment Natural Gas 70-100 lb. Stainless Steel Floor Fryer - 150,000 BTU
People Talk About:fryer install call cover easy excellent far fixed frequently help
The main street fryer was very easy to install. The fryer reaches temperature in a short amount of time. The fryer has excellent recovery time. We will be ordering from this line in the future for replacements.
Has high limits issues, can’t fixed it, try to call no one help and you need hire someone to install the unit otherwise you lose your cover.
We appreciate your review, Johnny. We wish this product would have worked out for you. Our Customer Solutions team will remain in contact with you about this.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register