I own five of these dean friers... yep, five of them! I couldn't be happier with the performance of these fryers. They hold temperature well. And they are decently easy to clean. The additional caster wheels are a must for moving!
$2,369.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $71.07 back (7,107 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Stainless steel frypot
- 150,000 BTU
- Large cold zone extends shortening life
- Two 8 3/4"W x 16 3/4"D x 5 1/4"H baskets
- Liquid propane
Works WithView All Items
$57.49/CaseOut Of Stock
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
Dean SR162G LP Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 255 lb.
- 20 Inches
- 35 1/2 Inches
- 45 Inches
- Fry Pot Width
- 18 Inches
- Fry Pot Depth
- 18 Inches
- Burner Style
- Stainless Steel
- 60 - 75 lb.
- NSF Listed
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Number of Fry Baskets
- Number of Fry Pots
- Power Type
- Liquid Propane
- Split Pot
- Without Split Pot
- Total BTU
- 150,000 BTU
- Gas Floor Fryers
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Dean SR162G LP Details
Maximize your profits by combining efficiency, capacity, and simplicity with the Dean SR62G Super Runner liquid propane floor fryer. This all-purpose, affordable fryer is suitable for frying a variety of products.
Make the most of your energy dollars with Dean's exclusive Thermo-Tube design. Each of the 5 heating tubes in this tube fryer provide a large oil contact surface, while flow tube baffles maximize oil heat absorption. As a result, more energy is transferred to the oil. The benefits are quick heat-up time, low idle costs and low gas consumption per load of product cooked.
The Dean SR62G featuers a 1" drain valve for quick and easy cleaning. The wide cold zone design on the SR62G Super Runner gas fryer protects oil integrity by trapping debris under the cooking area, preventing carbonization of particles and wasteful oil deterioration. An accurate mechanical thermostat on this Dean SR62G reduces time lost between loads and requires no electrical hookup.
The Dean SR62G fryer achieves long and dependable life through simplicity of design. The durable stainless steel baffles and rugged cast iron burners keep maintenance to a minimum.
Depth: 35 1/2"
Height (Maximum): 45"
Frying Area: 18" x 18"
Maximum Oil Capacity: 75 lb.
Please Note: For all orders shipping outside of the United States a 15% upcharge will be applied.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Dean SR162G LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:additional caster clean dean decently easy friers fryers happier hold
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register