This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Anets 18E FRYERSSTC GoldenFry Natural Gas 70-100 lb. Floor Fryer with Solid State Controls - 150,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 70-100 lb. shortening capacity
- Cooks up to 110 lb. of fries or 75 lb. of chicken per hour
- Easily operated with solid state controls; easy-to-use piezo electric ignitor
- Features snap action thermostat
- Accessible cool zone for cleaning
- Stainless steel body to withstand heavy, regular use
- Lift-off stainless steel basket hangers make cleaning easy
- 120V, 150,000 BTU, natural gas
|Anets 18E FRYERSSTC NAT Specs|
|Width||19 1/2 Inches|
|Height||45 1/2 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||18 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||18 Inches|
|Capacity||70 - 100 lb.|
|Features||Spark / Piezo Ignition|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Split Pot||Without Split Pot|
|Temperature Range||200 - 375 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||150,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Anets 18E FRYERSSTC NAT Details
Quickly fry up chicken, shrimp, potatoes, or other tasty ingredients with this Anets 18E FRYERSSTC GoldenFry natural gas floor fryer. Featuring dual capacity levels, it accommodates 70 to 100 lb. of shortening, allowing it to cook up to 110 lb. of fries or 75 lb. of chicken per hour! Plus, it features solid state controls, which provide greater temperature control. It also includes a snap action thermostat and a piezo ignitor for operation. For ease of accessibility, the control knob is mounted to the front of the unit, as are the helpful indicator lights and power switch. These components eliminate the need for manual starting with a lighter, making operation as quick as a push of a button. To prevent damage to the controls, they're recessed and housed behind a lexan faced panel, assuring that the controls are always accessible, but safe. As a result, cooking is not only high quality, but quick, safe, and convenient, helping you keep up with customer demands!
This tube-style fryer boasts an 18" x 18" frying area, and its heat baffles promote fast recovery and even heating. The tubes are designed in such a way that it's easy to access the cold zone for efficient cleaning.
For ample, overall durability, the cabinet is stainless steel and features braces for reinforcement. Plus, for your convenience, 2 twin baskets and a rack basket support are included with the fryer. A clean out rod is also included, which is very easy to use. A natural gas and 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 19 1/2"
Height: 45 1/2"
Frying Area: 18" x 18"
Capacity: 70-100 lb.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Anets 18E FRYERSSTC NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 12% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Guam. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register