This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 50 lb. oil capacity per fryer (150 lb. total); 12" x 15" x 4 1/4" frying area per frypot
- Millivolt temperature control does not require an electrical outlet
- Filtration system is a great way to save money by using 15-20% less oil, upwards of 33% less energy
- Master Jet burner system evenly distributes heat around the frypot for cooking and recovery
- 122,000 BTU per frypot; requires a natural gas connection
|Frymaster FMJ350 MILLIVOLT NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||658 lb.|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Features|| Built-In Filtration System|
Made in America
|Fry Pot BTU||122,000|
|Number of Fry Pots||3|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||366,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster FMJ350 MILLIVOLT NAT Details
Fry anything from french fries to chicken wings with this Frymaster FMJ350 50 lb. natural gas three unit floor fryer! A spacious 50 lb. oil capacity per frypot (150 lb. total) combines with powerful versatility and low maintenance needs to provide you with a unit that keeps pace with customer demands on even the busiest of nights. This model boasts a renowned Millivolt temperature control and has a fast filtration system. The filtration process is easy and allows for one fryer to be filtered while the other fryers remain in use. This encourages frequent filtering that maximizes oil life. The Master Jet burner system evenly distributes heat around the frypot for cooking and recovery. These burners do not require cleaning, and the included temperature probe gives accurate temperatures for a consistent product each time.
A built-in gravity draining system allows leftover oil to drain into the filter pan, ensuring that the drain lines remain open throughout service. The filter pan features a large oil capacity and is designed on the rails of the fryer for optimal cleaning. This fryer features a stainless steel crumb catcher, doors, filter pan, and casters, and has a low flue temperature for a safer working environment. Plus, every Millivolt fryer does not require an electrical connection, saving energy consumption. This fryer boasts 122,000 BTU per full frypot of cooking power and requires a gas connection for operation.
Left to Right: 47"
Front to Back: 31 1/2"
Frying Area: 12" x 15" x 4 1/4" per frypot
Capacity: 150 lb.
Please Note: For all orders shipping outside of the United States a 15% upcharge will be applied.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
1 1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Frymaster FMJ350 MILLIVOLT NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register