This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Dual capacity; accommodates up to 35 or 50 lb. of oil
- Efficiently cooks up to 660 servings of shoestring fries per hour
- Stainless steel design ensures reliable durability for regular, high-volume use
- Piezo electric ignitor and electric snap action type thermostat for easy operation
- Cooks between 200 and 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Open vat with a 4 sided heating system for maximum performance
- Includes 2 twin baskets, a basket support, and a clean out rod for convenience
- 120V, 111,000 BTU, natural gas
|Anets MX-14E NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||178 lb.|
|Width||15 1/2 Inches|
|Height||45 1/2 Inches|
|Burner Style||Open Pot|
|Capacity||35 - 50 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Split Pot||Without Split Pot|
|Temperature Range||200 - 375 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||111,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Anets MX-14E NAT Details
Easily and efficiently fry up shrimp, chicken, potatoes, and other tasty ingredients with the Anets MX-14E GoldenFry natural gas 35-50 lb. floor fryer! Designed with dual shortening levels, the unit accommodates either 35 or 50 lb. of oil, allowing you to produce up to 660 servings of shoestring french fries within an hour. Perfect for your fast food operation, cafeteria, or family restaurant, this fryer is sure to serve you well for years to come!
The performance and efficiency of the fryer rely on its innovative design, featuring high quality stainless steel for maximum durability. An open vat with sloped sidewalls helps to quickly funnel food particles into the cold zone, keeping the oil as clean as possible for as long as possible. Copper-flashed heat exchangers and crossfire burners serve to create and then maintain proper temperatures. The heat exchangers ensure that heat is directed into the frypot, preventing heat from escaping into the ambient environment; this process boosts the fryer's overall efficiency. The burners create a 4 sided heating system that surrounds the Frying Area, retaining heat and holding the temperature at the proper level according to the control settings.
For ease of operation, the fryer features an electric snap action thermostat and a piezo electric ignitor. The ignitor ensures that preparing the unit for service is a quick, simple, and safe process. Plus, for safety purposes, a 100% gas shut off valve immediately stops fryer operation in the case of unsafe temperatures. To prevent damage to the controls, the panel is recessed and mounted behind a Lexan facing. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 15 1/2"
Front to Back: 31"
Height: 45 1/2"
Frying Area: 14" x 14 1/2"
Capacity: 35-50 lb.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Anets MX-14E NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 12% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Guam. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register