U.S. Range SUMG-GS-20ESS LP Summit Series Liquid Propane Double Deck Full Size Convection Oven - 106,000 BTU
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Solid state controls with electro-digital timer
- Two-speed fan control with 3/4 hp motor
- 60/40 dependent door design with left-side double pane thermal window
- 10 total chrome plated oven racks on 10-position rack guides
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
|Garland / US Range SUMG-GS-20ESS LP Specs|
|Depth||41 1/4 Inches|
|Height||70 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 Inches|
|Interior Height||24 Inches|
|Features||Spark / Piezo Ignition|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range SUMG-GS-20ESS LP Details
Whether you are baking breads, cooking meats, or making other delicious menu items, this U.S. Range SUMG-GS-20ESS LP Summit Series liquid propane convection oven delivers performance you can count on! This powerful double-deck unit boasts two oven cavities that total 106,000 BTU while maintaining Energy Star status, which means that you'll receive optimal performance while simultaneously maximizing energy efficiency. A two-speed fan with high and low settings, powered by a 3/4 hp motor, allows you to cook various product, and solid state controls with a direct spark ignition make it easy for anyone to use this convection oven. An electro-digital timer ensures precise cooking times.
The oven cavities, which are standard depth, each have 5 chrome-plated wire shelves for multiple cooking pans at once, and each cavity also has 10 position rack guides so you can adjust the interior layouts to suit your needs. This oven is easy to clean thanks to porcelain enameled interiors that are non-stick and feature coved corners. The 60/40 dependent doors are fully insulated, and the double-pane window in the left door allows you to keep an eye on the oven's contents. Your oven will be prepared for a commercial environment with its heavy-duty stainless steel exterior, which is also easy to clean.
Depth: 41 1/4"
Height: 70 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range SUMG-GS-20ESS LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders. Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register