Beverage-Air HF2-1HG Horizon Series 52" Top Mounted Half Glass Door Reach-In Freezer
Other Available Styles:
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 4 self-closing half glass doors provide excellent visibility and boost energy-efficiency; include locks
- Bright LED lighting illuminates corrosion-resistant aluminum interior; stainless steel front
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls with one-touch defrost
- Uses R404A refrigerant and expansion valve technology, 1 hp; 115V
|Beverage-Air HF2-1HG Specs|
|Depth||33 5/8 Inches|
|Height||84 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||48 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||62 Inches|
|Capacity||48.02 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||3|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HF2-1HG Details
Keep ingredients, snacks, and meals frozen and close at hand thanks to this Beverage-Air HF2-1HG Horizon Series 52" top mounted half glass door reach-in freezer. With its stainless steel front exterior and its corrosion-resistant aluminum interior, this freezer is durable enough to withstand daily use in your commercial kitchen.
For product visibility, it features 4 half glass, self-closing doors, each with a 120 degree stay-open feature. The doors both feature anti-microbial door handles for better sanitation, magnetic gaskets for positive seals, and field-reversible design to allow for changing from right hinge to left hinge. Because they're half doors, they also allow the operator to open just one at a time, which releases less cold air into the environment than a single, full size door. This optimizes temperature maintenance and overall energy efficiency, putting less stress on the compressor.
Inside, the unit includes 3 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves per section to help you maximize the 48.02 cu. ft. storage space. Interior LED lighting illuminates product too, ensuring that it's easy to see and identify at a glance. To help you monitor the freezer's performance throughout the day, an electronic thermostat shows a digital display of cabinet temperatures.
This powerful 1 hp refrigeration system runs on R404A refrigerant to keep food at safe temperatures below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. It also uses expansion valve technology for high-quality performance, and its top-mounted compressor helps prevent dirt and grime on the floor from entering and clogging the unit.
To ensure that you can easily move this refrigerator for cleaning and maintenance, this refrigerator comes with 6" casters, 2 with brakes. At the end of the day, the one-piece grille is also easy to install and remove for preventative maintenance, providing reliable, long-lasting convenience. The one-touch defrost likewise simplifies maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 5/8"
Height: 84 1/2"
Capacity: 48.02 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register