Beverage-Air HBF19HC-1 27 1/4" Horizon Series Reach-In Freezer
Other Available Styles:
- Stainless steel front, sides, and interior; interior includes LED lighting
- Solid, self-closing door with stay-open feature, magnetic gasket, and lock
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system with one-touch defrost and expansion valve technology
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 3/4 hp, 115V
You May Also Need
Get to know the Horizon Series of Beverage Air's reach-in refrigerators and freezers and the many perks that they offer!
Beverage Air's Horizon series reach-in refrigerator is a must-have in your kitchen! Watch this video for an in-depth look at its key features.
|Beverage-Air HBF19HC-1 Specs|
|Width||27 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||27 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||19 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||17.87 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature||-10 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBF19HC-1 Details
This Beverage-Air HBF19HC-1 Horizon Series 27 1/4" reach-in freezer is perfect for keeping all of your frozen ingredients close at hand. Providing a 17.87 cu. ft. capacity, it features a door with a 120 degree stay-open feature to simplify loading when your hands are full. The door is also self-closing with plug-in magnetic gaskets for a secure seal. A lock ensures security during off-hours.
This reach-in freezer is built with a stainless steel front, sides, grille, and interior. Inside, bright LED lighting provides visibility, keeping your staff moving quickly and retrieving products without difficulty. It also includes a set of 3 wire shelves for convenient organization. These shelves are heavy-duty and epoxy-coated for corrosion-resistance, withstanding constant use in high-volume operations.
With a 3/4 hp compressor, the refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant to maintain temperatures down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Built-in expansion valve technology and a one-touch defrost system streamline operation and boost efficiency. For user convenience, it features an easy-to-use electronic thermostat.
Because the refrigeration system is bottom mounted, it raises the interior for more ergonomic loading. It also makes the system easy to access for service and maintenance. At the end of the day, the freezer is easy to clean around thanks to its 6" casters. Plus, since 2 of the casters feature brakes, it remains in place for stationary use. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 27 1/4"
Depth: 27 3/4"
Capacity: 17.87 cu. ft.
Width: 24 1/8"
Depth: 19 7/8"
Height: 61 5/8"
Height (Usable): 53"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register