Beverage-Air HBF72HC-5-HS Horizon Series 75" Bottom Mount Half-Door Reach-In Freezer
- Stainless steel front, sides, and grille
- Six solid half doors with magnetic gaskets, locks and stay-open features
- Stainless steel interior with LED lighting
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; (2) 3/4 hp, 115V
Get to know the Horizon Series of Beverage Air's reach-in refrigerators and freezers and the many perks that they offer!
|Beverage-Air HBF72HC-5-HS Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Height||84 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||72 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Capacity||68.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||6|
|Number of Shelves||9|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBF72HC-5-HS Details
This Beverage-Air HBF72HC-5-HS Horizon Series 75" solid half door reach-in freezer is perfect for keeping all of your frozen ingredients close at hand. Its spacious interior features nine adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves for organization and is fully illuminated by bright LED lighting.
This unit also has six solid half-sized self-closing doors with spring loaded hinges. Because they're half doors, they reduce energy loss when compared to an open, full-length door. They also feature door locks to keep your inventory safe and secure. Plus, each door has a stay-open feature that holds it open at 120 degrees, which makes it easy to load and unload the unit. To ensure a tight seal and prevent energy loss, the doors also have plug-in magnetic door gaskets. Simply remove the gaskets for thorough cleaning.
The unit's bottom-mounted 3/4 hp forced air refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant to maintain product temperatures of 0 degrees Fahrenheit and below, while ensuring even, consistent airflow throughout the cabinet. With a bottom mounted balanced refrigeration system, you can easily reach and view the refrigeration system to perform preventative maintenance without needing a ladder. Also, in a warm commercial kitchen the compressor will be at a low level where air is cooler, since warm air rises. For added convenience, it features an easy-to-use electronic thermostat and an automatic defrost system that helps limit ice build-up inside the cabinet. In addition, the cabinet's CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps provide temperature retention and structural integrity.
Built for heavy commercial use, this unit features a stainless steel interior and exterior. Four heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking) are also included for easy mobility throughout your facility. A 115/208-230V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Height: 84 1/4"
Capacity: 68.5 cu. ft.
Height (overall): 61 5/8"
Height (usable): 53"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L14-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register