Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $236.31 back (23,631 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free insulation
- Temperature range: -15 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Snap-in gasket for easy cleaning or replacement
- LED interior lighting offers excellent product visibility
- Bottom-mounted 3/4 hp refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant
Beverage-Air HBF23HC-1-G Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 446 lb.
- 27 1/4 Inches
- 33 3/4 Inches
- 84 Inches
- Interior Width
- 24 1/4 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 25 7/8 Inches
- Interior Height
- 61 5/8 Inches
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 22.5 cu. ft.
- With Casters
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- Stainless Steel
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Dutch Half Doors
- Without Dutch Half Doors
- Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- Hinge Location
- 1/2 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Shelves
- 3 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBF23HC-1-G Details
This Beverage-Air HBF23HC-1-G Horizon Series 27" glass door reach-in freezer is perfect for keeping all of your frozen ingredients close at hand! To ensure temperature retention and optimal energy efficiency, the cabinet features CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Plus, thanks to its high efficiency triple pane glass door and LED interior lighting, your staff can always find what they need before even opening the door.
To make maximum use of its spacious interior, this reach-in freezer comes with three adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves.
The unit's bottom-mounted 3/4 hp forced air refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant to achieve temperatures from -15 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit, while ensuring even, consistent airflow throughout the cabinet. For added convenience, it features an easy-to-use electronic thermostat and an automatic defrost system that helps limit ice build-up inside the cabinet.
Built for heavy commercial use, this unit features a stainless steel interior and exterior. Four heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking) are also included for easy mobility throughout your facility. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 27 1/4"
Depth: 33 5/8"
Height: 84 1/4"
Width: 24 1/4"
Depth: 25 7/8"
Height: 61 5/8"
Capacity: 22.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register