Beverage-Air HBF72HC-5-HG 75" Horizon Glass Half Door Bottom Mount Reach-In Freezer
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 6 glass half doors each feature a 120 degree stay-open feature and magnetic gasket
- Stainless steel interior includes 9 epoxy-coated shelves and bright, LED lighting
- An automatic electric defrost and electronic control panel ensure easy operation and maintenance
- Stainless steel front, side, and grille with 6" casters for mobility
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; (2) 3/4 hp, 115V
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air HBF44HC-1-HG 47" Horizon Glass Half Door Bottom Mounted Reach-In Freezer
plus $6,652.06 / Each
Beverage-Air HBF49HC-1-HG 52" Horizon Glass Half Door Bottom Mount Reach-In Freezer
plus $8,403.91 / Each
Beverage-Air HBF27HC-1-HG 30" Horizon Glass Half Door Bottom Mount Reach-In Freezer
plus $5,939.46 / Each
|Beverage-Air HBF72HC-5-HG Specs|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Height||84 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||72 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||68.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compressors||2 Compressors|
|Number of Doors||6|
|Number of Shelves||9|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBF72HC-5-HG Details
For reliable frozen storage, turn to the Beverage-Air HBF72HC-5-HG 75" Horizon glass half door bottom mount freezer. Like all Beverage-Air units, this freezer is engineered for performance and convenience. It features 6 half glass doors with spring-loaded hinges for visibility, giving staff an immediate look inside the freezer without opening the door. Plus, when one of the doors is open, it allows less air to escape than a full size door. A 120 degree stay-open feature simplifies the loading process and when the door closes, a magnetic gasket ensures a tight seal.
The interior of the freezer is stainless steel, which not only provides excellent durability, it resists corrosion from the inevitable spill or leak. 9 heavy-duty, epoxy-coated wires shelves are located inside too, providing the space needed to organize ingredients. Bright LED lighting enhances visibility for quick product retrieval and loading.
Powered by (2) 3/4 hp compressors, the freezer's refrigeration system circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. R290 is a specialized refrigerant with an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It helps maintain temperatures at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit for safe frozen food storage, aided by expansion valve technology and controlled by an easy-to-use full electronic control. One-touch defrost and a one-piece grille even simplify maintenance, and the 6" casters make the freezer mobile so that it easily rolls out of the way for service or cleaning. Plus, two of the casters have brakes to keep the unit in place during use. A 115V electric connection is required for operation.
Depth: 33 1/2"
Height: 84 1/4"
Capacity: 68.5 cu. ft.
Height: 61 5/8"
Height (usable): 53"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L14-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register