Beverage-Air FB27HC-1G 30" Vista Series One Section Glass Door Reach-In Freezer - 27 cu. ft.
- 27 cu. ft. capacity with three adjustable shelves
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Bottom mount balanced refrigeration system
- LED lighting throughout interior
- Self-closing triple pane glass door
You May Also Need
Vista series bottom-mounted reach-in refrigerators and freezers are perfect for any food service operation. Not only is there a wide range of configurations available, but each unit includes LED lighting, digital controls, and a one-piece grill for easy maintenance. Find out more with this short video.
|Beverage-Air FB27HC-1G Specs|
|Depth||33 5/8 Inches|
|Height||84 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||26.57 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air FB27HC-1G Details
This Beverage Air FB27HC-1G 30" Vista series one section glass door reach-in freezer is the perfect solution for those seeking to add cold storage to their restaurant kitchen, bakery, or other commercial food preparation area. The exterior of this freezer is durable, clean-looking, and features a stainless steel finish. An aluminum interior with foamed-in CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation provides superior temperature retention, even in kitchens with high ambient temperatures.
A single double pane glass door provides users with the ability to easily view frozen foods without needing to open the door. This reduces energy loss and helps keeps your freezer from working harder than it needs to! A pair of spring loaded hinges ensure that the door closes properly even when you have your hands full. If you are taking several loads to or from this unit, you can also override the self-closing system by opening the door 120 degrees so that it stays open until you manually close it. In addition, the plug-in magnetic door gasket offers a positive seal but is still easy to remove for cleaning.
The interior of this unit maintains product temperatures at -10 degrees Fahrenheit and features 27 cu. ft. of cold storage. A total of three heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves provide safe, sanitary storage, and each shelf comes with four shelf clips that can be used to adjust the shelves in 1/2" increments. Built-in LED interior lighting offers further ease-of-use by allowing for quick identification of the items you need.
A balanced, bottom mount 3/4 hp refrigeration system is easy to reach for maintenance and cleaning. Plus, the exterior grille can be removed with incredible ease for preventative maintenance or to allow necessary repairs. The refrigeration system itself features an automatic condensate evaporation system for greater energy efficiency and a forced air design that ensures even temperatures throughout the unit. The epoxy-coated evaporator helps prevent corrosion as well. An added benefit to a bottom mount refrigeration system is that it raises the interior floor of the unit to reduce bending and lifting when you are loading or unloading food. Since the top of the unit is solid, you can also use it as additional storage space for food pans, towels, and more!
This versatile unit uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant in a self-contained refrigeration system to help meet all your eco-friendly needs. To help you achieve further safety and sanitation standards, this freezer comes with (4) 6" heavy-duty casters, including two that lock, so that it may be easily moved for cleaning.
Thanks to a wide range of features and potential applications, the Beverage-Air FB27HC-1G Vista series freezer will serve as an essential piece of your commercial kitchen. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 33 5/8"
Height: 84 1/4"
Height: 61 5/8"
Capacity: 26.57 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register