Beverage-Air HBF49HC-1 Horizon Series 52" Solid Door Reach-In Freezer with LED Lighting - 47 cu. ft.
Other Available Styles:
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with bright LED lighting
- Spring-loaded hinges with 120° stay open feature and plug-in magnetic door gaskets
- One-piece grille allows easy removal/installation for preventative maintenance
- Full Electronic control provides digital display of cabinet temperatures
- 115V; 3/4 hp; R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$194.99 / Set
Victory 10601201S Tray Slide Set for Reach-In Units
$161.25 / Each
Beverage-Air 10601211S Pan Slide Set for Reach-In Units
$100.80 / Each
Beverage-Air 61C31-251A-02 Left / Right Tray Slide Set for 2-Section and 3-Section Horizon Reach-In Units
$413.25 / Each
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.62 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-873D-02 Gray Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for HBR/HBF49 Refrigerated Merchandisers
$138.49 / Each
Refrigeration Shelf Clip - 4/Pack
$3.29 / Pack
|Beverage-Air HBF49HC-1 Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Height||84 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||49 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||46.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBF49HC-1 Details
This Beverage-Air HBF49HC-1 Horizon Series 52" solid door reach-in freezer is perfect for keeping all of your frozen ingredients close at hand! To ensure temperature retention and optimal energy efficiency, the cabinet features CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. It also boasts a self-closing door design with a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees. LED interior lighting allows for optimal product visibility.
To make maximum use of its spacious interior, this reach-in freezer comes with six adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves. Additionally, an integrated door lock keeps your supplies safe and secure.
The unit's bottom-mounted 3/4 hp forced air refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant to maintain product temperatures of 0 degrees Fahrenheit and below, while ensuring even, consistent airflow throughout the cabinet. With a bottom mounted balanced refrigeration system, you can easily reach and view the refrigeration system to perform preventative maintenance without needing a ladder. Also, in a warm commercial kitchen the compressor will be at a low level where air is cooler, since warm air rises. For added convenience, it features an easy-to-use electronic thermostat and an automatic defrost system that helps limit ice build-up inside the cabinet.
Built for heavy commercial use, this unit features a stainless steel interior and exterior. Four heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking) are also included for easy mobility throughout your facility. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Height: 84 1/4"
Capacity: 46.2 cu. ft.
Height: 61 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register