Beverage-Air HFP1HC-1S Horizon Series 26" Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
Other Available Styles:
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free insulation
- Maintains product temperature at or near -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Solid, field reversible door with cam lift hinges and antimicrobial handle
- Incandescent interior lighting
- Top-mounted 3/4 hp refrigeration system uses R-290 refrigerant
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air HFS1HC-1S Horizon Series 26" Solid Door Reach-In Freezer with Stainless Steel Interior
plus $3,971.12 / Each
Beverage-Air HFPS1HC-1S Horizon Series 26" Solid Door All Stainless Steel Reach-In Freezer
plus $5,340.47 / Each
Beverage-Air HF1HC-1S Horizon Series 26" Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
plus $3,969.59 / Each
Beverage-Air HF1WHC-1S Horizon Series 35" Top Mounted Solid Door Wide Reach-In Freezer
plus $5,312.93 / Each
Beverage-Air HFP1WHC-1S Horizon Series 35" Wide Reach-In Freezer
plus $5,637.29 / Each
Beverage-Air HFPS2HC-1S Horizon Series 52" Stainless Steel Reach-In Freezer
plus $7,119.47 / Each
Beverage-Air HFS1WHC-1S Horizon Series 35" Wide Reach-In Freezer
plus $5,538.60 / Each
Beverage-Air HFS3HC-1S Horizon Series 78" Reach-In Freezer
plus $7,634.70 / Each
Beverage-Air HFPS3HC-1S Horizon Series 78" Stainless Steel Reach-In Freezer
plus $9,118.42 / Each
Beverage-Air HF3HC-1S Horizon Series 78" Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
plus $7,298.10 / Each
Beverage-Air HFP2HC-1S Horizon Series 52" Reach-In Freezer
plus $6,228.63 / Each
Beverage-Air HFP3HC-1S Horizon Series 78" Reach-In Freezer
plus $8,048.18 / Each
Beverage-Air HFS2HC-1S Horizon Series 52" Reach-In Freezer
plus $5,708.81 / Each
Beverage-Air HFPS1WHC-1S Horizon Series 35" Wide Stainless Steel Reach-In Freezer
plus $6,714.41 / Each
|Beverage-Air HFP1HC-1S Specs|
|Depth||33 5/8 Inches|
|Height||84 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||26 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||62 Inches|
|Capacity||21.06 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HFP1HC-1S Details
This Beverage-Air HFP1HC-1S Horizon Series 26" solid door reach-in freezer is perfect for keeping all of your frozen ingredients close at hand! To ensure temperature retention and optimal energy efficiency, the cabinet features CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. It also boasts a self-closing door design with a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees. Incandescent interior lighting allows for optimal product visibility.
To make maximum use of its spacious interior, this reach-in freezer comes with three adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves. Additionally, its antimicrobial handle helps stop the growth and spread of harmful microorganisms.
The unit's top-mounted 3/4 hp forced air refrigeration system uses R-290 refrigerant to maintain product temperatures at or near -10 degrees Fahrenheit, while ensuring even, consistent airflow throughout the cabinet. For added convenience, it features an easy-to-use electronic thermostat and an automatic defrost system that helps limit ice build-up inside the cabinet.
Built for heavy commercial use, this unit features a stainless steel front and sides with an aluminum interior. Four heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking) are also included for easy mobility throughout your facility. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Depth: 33 5/8"
Height: 84 1/2"
Capacity: 21.06 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register