Beverage-Air FB72HC-5G 75" Vista Series Three Section Glass Door Reach-In Freezer - 69 cu. ft.
- (3) Glass doors with bright LED lighting for illuminating interior
- Stainless steel front with aluminum interior
- Spring-loaded hinges with 120° stay open feature; magnetic door gaskets
- Full electronic control provides digital display of cabinet temperatures
- 208/250V; 3/4 hp; R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
|Beverage-Air FB72HC-5G Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Height||84 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||72 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 250 Volts|
|Capacity||68.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||9 Shelves|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air FB72HC-5G Details
This Beverage-Air FB72HC-5G 75" three section glass door reach-in freezer is the perfect solution to cold storage in your restaurant kitchen, bakery, or other commercial food preparation area. The exterior of this freezer is durable and clean-looking with a stainless steel exterior. Plus, the exterior grille that covers the refrigeration system is easy to remove for preventative maintenance or to allow necessary repairs. Inside, this unit features an aluminum interior with foamed-in CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation for superior temperature retention, even in kitchens where ambient temperatures are high.
Three double-pane glass doors provide users with the ability to easily view frozen foods without needing to open each door. The spring-loaded hinges ensure that the doors close properly even when you have your hands full. If you are taking several loads to or from this unit, you can also override the self-closing system by opening the doors 120 degrees so that they stay open until you manually close them. The interior of this unit features 68.5 cu. ft. of cold storage and has 9 heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves for safe, sanitary storage. Each shelf comes with four shelf clips that must be field installed. The shelves are also adjustable in 1/2" increments. Plus, for visibility, bright, LED lighting illuminates the interior so that your staff can easily see and select the ingredients they need.
With a bottom mount balanced refrigeration system, you can easily reach and view the refrigeration system to perform preventative maintenance without needing a ladder. This design also keeps the compressor out of the heat of hot kitchens, as hot air rises. The refrigeration system itself features an automatic condensate evaporation system for greater energy efficiency and a forced air design that ensures even temperatures throughout the unit. You can count on food safety with this unit since it holds product at 0 degrees Fahrenheit. In addition, this unit uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant in a self-contained refrigeration system to help you meet your goals of making your foodservice business more eco-friendly. The robust 3/4 hp compressor provides ample power for exceptional performance.
For easy maintenance, this unit features an automatic defrost system. It also includes (4) 6" heavy-duty casters, making it easy to move around for cleaning and service. 2 of the casters even lock to keep it stationary when in use. This freezer requires a 208/250V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Height: 84 1/4"
Capacity: 68.5 cu. ft.
Height: 61 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L14-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register