Beverage-Air HBF27HC-1-HS 30" Bottom Mounted Half Door Reach-In Freezer
Other Available Styles:
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2 self-closing half doors with 120 degree stay-open features, locks, and antimicrobial handles
- Bright LED lighting illuminates stainless steel interior; stainless steel front, sides, and grille
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls with one-touch defrost
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 3/4 hp, 115V
|Beverage-Air HBF27HC-1-HS Specs|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Height||84 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||26.57 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBF27HC-1-HS Details
Keep ingredients, snacks, and meals frozen and close at hand thanks to this Beverage-Air HBF27HC-1-HS 30" bottom mounted half door reach-in freezer. With its stainless steel front, grille, and sides and its stainless steel interior, this freezer is durable enough to withstand daily use in your commercial kitchen.
For your convenience, it features 2 self-closing half doors, each with a 120 degree stay-open feature. The doors feature anti-microbial handles for better sanitation and magnetic gaskets for a positive seal. Plus, because they're half doors, they allow less cold air to escape when opened than a single, full-size door.
Inside, the unit includes 3 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves to help you maximize the 26.57 cu. ft. storage space. Interior LED lighting illuminates product too, ensuring that it's easy to see and identify at a glance. To help you monitor the freezer's performance throughout the day, it features a built-in full electronic control.
This powerful 3/4 hp refrigeration system runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to keep food at safe temperatures below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
To ensure that you can easily move this refrigerator for cleaning and maintenance, this refrigerator comes with 6" casters, 2 with brakes. At the end of the day, the one-piece grille is also easy to install and remove for preventative maintenance, providing reliable, long-lasting convenience. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 1/2"
Height: 84 1/4"
Capacity: 26.57 cu. ft.
Height: 61 5/8"
Height (usable): 53"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register