Beverage-Air HFP1HC-1HG Horizon Series 26" P Finish Top Mounted Half Glass Door Reach-In Freezer
Other Available Styles:
- Has a stainless steel front, sides, and a corrosion-resistant aluminum interior finish or "P" finish
- LED interior light and glass half doors offer easy view of product
- Self-closing doors have a 120 degree stay-open feature on cam-lift hinges and are field reversible
- Full electronic controls with one-touch defrost for easy use
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 3/4 hp, 115V
|Beverage-Air HFP1HC-1HG Specs|
|Depth||33 5/8 Inches|
|Height||84 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||62 Inches|
|Capacity||21.06 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a,or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HFP1HC-1HG Details
Keep your frozen ingredients within easy reach in this Beverage-Air HFP1HC-1HG Horizon Series 26" P finish top mounted half glass door reach-in freezer. Its two half glass doors provide immediate product visibility so employees can see what they need to retrieve before opening the door and releasing cold air. Plus, the half doors conserve energy as well by sectioning off the interior. Coming with a P finish, this model has a stainless steel front, sides, and a corrosion-resistant aluminum interior, making it durable for use in your commercial establishment and capable of withstanding inevitable spills or leaks.
For easier product retrieval, bright LED lighting illuminates the interior. The self-closing doors each have a 120 degrees stay-open feature and are on cam-lift hinges. This makes it easy to load and unload the freezer, even if your hands are full. The doors are also field reversible so you can make this unit fit in well with your layout. Plus, magnetic door gaskets ensure that the doors shut properly to prevent any energy loss. On the front, the doors' antimicrobial handles also help stop the growth and spread of harmful microorganisms. Made with your needs in mind, this spacious interior has three heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves so you can keep your items organized and maximize your storage.
This model includes a robust, top-mounted 3/4 hp system which circulates R290 refrigerant to maintain temperatures at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. For added convenience, the freezer features an easy-to-use full electronic control system and an automatic, one-touch defrost function that helps limit ice build-up inside the cabinet. With expansion valve technology, this freezer delivers quick temperature recovery, ensuring that your products remain safe and out of the danger zone.
To simplify preventative maintenance, the unit includes a one-piece grill that's easy to remove. It also comes with four heavy-duty 6" casters to make the unit easy to roll aside for additional maintenance or cleaning. Two of the casters include brakes to make sure that the unit remains securely in place during the day. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 33 5/8"
Height: 84 1/2"
Capacity: 21.06 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register