Earn up to $130.69 back (13,069 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Stainless steel exterior door and grille
- 6" casters for mobility and easy cleaning
- White interior features a slate finish on the door, LED lighting, and adjustable shelves
- Full electronic control and automatic defrost
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/3 hp, 120V
- Beverage-Air 100389003 Equivalent Shelf Clip for SR and SF Series Refrigeration
- Beverage-Air 401-959D Replacement Keys for SR and SF Series Refrigeration - 2/Set
- Beverage-Air 11B30S019CBC Divider
- Beverage-Air 403-169A Equivalent Stainless Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
|Beverage-Air SF1HC-1S Specs|
|Width||30 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||23.07 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction|| Painted Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air SF1HC-1S Details
This Beverage Air SF1HC-1S Slate Series 30" solid door reach-in freezer is the perfect solution to cold storage in your restaurant kitchen, bakery, or other commercial food preparation area. The exterior of this freezer is durable and sleek with a stainless steel door and grille. For a unique, trendy touch, the sides of the cabinet boast a modern slate finish. The interior of the door also features this finish, while the rest of the interior is painted white.
Inside the cabinet are 3 heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves for safe, sanitary storage; they're even adjustable in 1/2" increments to accommodate a variety of storage containers and ingredients. Plus, for visibility, the bright LED lighting allows your staff to easily see and select just what they need. At the end of the day, protect your inventory by locking the door with the heavy-duty cylinder door lock that comes standard with the unit.
With a bottom mount balanced refrigeration system, there's no need for a ladder when conducting preventative maintenance. It also keeps the compressor out of the heat of hot kitchens, as hot air rises. The refrigeration system itself uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant to help you meet your goals of making your foodservice business more eco-friendly. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. The robust 1/3 hp compressor provides ample power for exceptional performance and holds product at 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Easy-to-use electronic controls streamline operation, as does an automatic defrost cycle.
For easy cleaning and service, the freezer includes (4) 6" heavy-duty casters. Just temporarily roll the unit aside! Two of the casters lock to keep it stationary when in use. This freezer comes with a 7' long cord and a plug set; it requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 30 1/4"
Depth: 33 1/2"
Capacity: 23.07 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register