Avantco SS-1F-2-HC 29" Stainless Steel Solid Half Door Reach-In Freezer
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior and interior with LED lighting
- Energy-saving half-door design with full length stainless steel handle and locks
- Perforated interior rear air duct for better air flow
- Digital temperature controller with automatic defrost function
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/2 hp
- 2 year Parts and Labor Warranty ensures long-lasting peace of mind
You May Also Need
For convenient product storage and outstanding value, Avantco stainless steel half door freezers are a great choice! Their half door design helps save energy, while their stainless steel construction makes them durable, reliable, and resistant to both rust and corrosion. Plus, with R290 refrigerant, the freezers are environmentally-friendly!
Watch this video to see how easy it is to set or change the temperature on the Carel IR33 controller used on our Avantco CFD series freezers!
|Depth||32 1/4 Inches|
|Height||82 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||20.6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||-8 - -1 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this unit fit full size food pans?
- Yes, as a standard feature, this unit accepts full size food pans.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- How do I correctly install the shelves into this unit?
- To promote proper air flow through your Avantco unit, please ensure that the wire ledges on the shelves are positioned toward the back of the unit. These ledges help keep enough space between your product and the back wall so that cold air can adequately circulate through the cabinet. Incorrectly installing the shelf ledges can restrict airflow, causing the temperature in the bottom of your unit to rise.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Providing impressive performance and dependable durability, this Avantco SS-1F-2-HC 29" stainless steel solid half door reach-in freezer is engineered to hold your frozen food investments in a food safe environment. Its half door design helps lower energy costs since you only need to open one door at a time. Plus, with 430 stainless steel doors and exterior sides, the unit features a sleek appearance that's matched with its ability to withstand busy, heavy-use kitchens. The interior is 304 stainless steel, giving the unit superior corrosion resistance and cleanability; it won't degrade with or become damaged by the inevitable spills and messes. As a result, it's easier for your employees to maintain during the hustle and bustle of their daily tasks. For long-lasting quality assurance and peace of mind, this unit also comes with a 2 year Parts and Labor Warranty.
For ultimate storage flexibility, this freezer even comes with 3 epoxy coated shelves with a versatile shelf slide design that can accept full size food pans! Designed for your utmost convenience, the unit is sure to accommodate your ever-evolving needs as your business grows, expands, and transforms over time. This unit also boasts interior LED lighting that automatically turns on and off when you open and close the door. This helps improve visibility and streamline your work flow.
Programmed to maintain temperatures from -8 to -1 degree Fahrenheit, this freezer ensures that all frozen food products are held in a proper, food safe environment to preserve their quality and integrity. To help achieve this, the robust, bottom-mounted 1/2 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. In addition, the bottom-mounted design makes it easy for employees to load and unload products due to the raised bottom shelf. For maximum structural rigidity, the entire cabinet is foamed-in place using polyurethane insulation.
Making the freezer easy to monitor and operate, an automatic defrost feature and a digital temperature control with digital display are integrated for intuitive use. The solid doors include a self-closing mechanism, which enables easy access at all times. A set of casters are included for easy mobility during cleaning. This item requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 32 1/4"
Height: 82 1/2"
Capacity: 20.6 cu. ft.
Width: 24 3/8"
Depth: 27 1/8"
Height: 60 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Avantco Refrigeration equipment with a labor warranty purchased prior to October 15th 2020 is warranted for 1 year parts & labor / 5 year compressor. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register