Avantco SS-1F-HC 29" Stainless Steel Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior and interior with LED lighting
- Features 1 self-closing, stay-open, locking door with full length stainless steel handle
- Perforated interior rear air duct for better air flow
- Removable one-piece grill for easy cleaning and service
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/2 hp
- 2 year Parts and Labor Warranty ensures long-lasting peace of mind
You May Also Need
Avantco 178SHELFRAIL Shelf Rail - 2/Set
$17.49 / Set
Avantco 178BUNPNRAIL Bun Pan Rail - 2/Pack
$29.49 / Pack
Avantco 178SHELFCFD Left / Right Coated Wire Shelf - 20 7/8" x 25 3/16"
$47.49 / Each
Avantco 178CFD1KITFR Field Reversible Hinge Kit
$47.49 / Each
Looking for a refrigerator to complete your commercial kitchen? Check out the Avantco A or SS series! With standard, innovative features, we're confident that one of these units is the right model for you.
Watch this video to see how easy it is to set or change the temperature on the Carel IR33 controller used on our Avantco CFD series freezers!
|Depth||32 1/4 Inches|
|Height||82 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||20.6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||-8 - -1 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this unit fit full size food pans?
- Yes, as a standard feature, this unit accepts full size food pans.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- How do I correctly install the shelves into this unit?
- To promote proper air flow through your Avantco unit, please ensure that the wire ledges on the shelves are positioned toward the back of the unit. These ledges help keep enough space between your product and the back wall so that cold air can adequately circulate through the cabinet. Incorrectly installing the shelf ledges can restrict airflow, causing the temperature in the bottom of your unit to rise.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Providing impressive performance and dependable durability, this Avantco SS-1F-HC 29" stainless steel solid door reach-in freezer is engineered to hold your frozen food investments in a food safe environment. Designed with a 430 stainless steel door and exterior sides, the unit features a sleek appearance that's matched with its ability to withstand busy, heavy-use kitchens. Plus, the interior is 304 stainless steel, giving the unit superior corrosion resistance and cleanability; it won't degrade with or become damaged by the inevitable spills and messes. As a result, it's easier for your employees to maintain during the hustle and bustle of their daily tasks. For ultimate storage flexibility, this freezer even comes with 3 epoxy coated shelves with a versatile shelf slide design that can accept full size food pans! Designed for your utmost convenience, the unit is sure to accommodate your ever-evolving needs as your business grows, expands, and transforms over time. This unit also boasts interior LED lighting that automatically turns on and off when you open and close the door. This helps improve visibility and streamline your work flow. For long-lasting quality assurance and peace of mind, this unit also comes with a 2 year Parts and Labor Warranty.
Programmed to maintain temperatures from -8 to -1 degree Fahrenheit, this freezer ensures that all frozen food products are held in a proper, food safe environment to preserve their quality and integrity. To help achieve this, the robust, bottom-mounted 1/2 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. In addition, the bottom-mounted design makes it easy for employees to load and unload products due to the raised bottom shelf. For maximum structural rigidity, the entire cabinet is foamed-in place using polyurethane insulation.
Making the freezer easy to monitor and operate, an automatic defrost feature and a digital temperature control with digital display are integrated for intuitive use. The solid door includes a self-closing mechanism, which enables easy access at all times. A set of casters are included for easy mobility during cleaning. This item requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 32 1/4"
Height: 82 1/2"
Capacity: 20.6 cu. ft.
Width: 24 3/8"
Depth: 27 1/8"
Height: 60 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Avantco Refrigeration equipment with a labor warranty purchased prior to October 15th 2020 is warranted for 1 year parts & labor / 5 year compressor. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:freezer tech 60F Holds service looks huge hard Great fixed
2 out of 2 found this review helpfulwas shipped with a huge dent in the top of it and the compressor made a sound. It has worked wonderfully for us and have no problems at all with it
2 out of 2 found this review helpfulGreat freezer and looks amazing, except the dent. They did give me a discount for the dent. Holds temp perfect and holds a lot of product.
DO NOT BUY THIS FREEZER! Purchased this 9/29/18, 2 year warranty. First year compressor went out, local repair and company shipped new compressor and paid for repair. Freezer just when out again. Local repair said it had a leak after pressurizing the system. Found no leak around compressor or in the cooling coil in top of freezer box. THIS IS THE GOOD PART!! The tech now assumes the leak is in the tube going from the compressor to the cooling coils, however the tube is sealed in the back of the unit with no way to fix with out cutting open the back, huge repair bill. After looking around I found most manufactures run the tubs outside the back panel and cover with a protective plastic conduit. Someone needs to fire design engineers!!!Thank you for your review, Darrell! We are sorry this Avantco SS-1F-HC 29 inch Stainless Steel Solid Door Reach-In Freezer has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
This unit came in inoperable. We called for service. They came out and adjusted some settings and it worked for a couple of weeks until it completely went out while full of product. The warranty company has been hard to get in touch with and their lead time is incredibly inconvenient. Webstaurant doesn't cover the spoilage, so it's a complete loss for us during an already challenging time. It's also out primary freezer so we're scrambling to correct for not having it. I don't recommend this product after 20 years of product purchases, this one has been the worst overall due to the lack of actual warranty and the two companies that aren't effectively handling the repair.We appreciate your review, Daniel. We wish this Avantco SS-1F-HC 29 inch Stainless Steel Solid Door Reach-In Freezer would have worked out for you. Our Customer Solutions team will remain in contact with you about this.
Excellent quality. Make sure you are aware that is vacuum seals shut after you open, otherwise you will have a hard time opening it after. Just wait thirty seconds.
We had some major issues with this freezer when we first got it. After plugging it in the first time, it wouldn't drop below 60F, so the service tech came and found that a pipe was pinched, and he replaced it. Then it dropped down to 15F for a day and then went back up to 60F. The tech came back out and found that there was a leak. After that was fixed, it was and has been working properly. It was just a bit annoying that we weren't able to use the freezer for almost 3 weeks waiting for parts and the service tech to come out.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register