Beverage-Air HBF44HC-1-G Horizon Series 47" Bottom Mounted Glass Door Reach-In Freezer
Other Available Styles:
- Tested and certified to perform in 100 degrees Fahrenheit ambient temperatures
- 2 self-closing glass doors and LED lighting provide product visibility; stainless steel interior
- Easy-to-use, full electronic control features one-touch defrost for easy operation
- Expansion valve technology helps speed up temperature recovery
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 3/4 hp, 115V
You May Also Need
|Beverage-Air HBF44HC-1-G Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Height||84 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||44 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||44 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBF44HC-1-G Details
This Beverage-Air HBF44HC-1-G Horizon Series 47" glass door reach-in freezer is perfect for keeping all of your frozen ingredients close at hand. Its two glass doors provide immediate product visibility, allowing employees to see what they need to retrieve before opening the door and releasing cold air. The stainless steel front, sides, and grille also make the unit able to withstand constant use in commercial settings, while the stainless steel interior protects against the inevitable spill or leak.
For easy product retrieval, bright LED lighting illuminates the interior, and the self-closing doors each feature a 120 degree stay-open feature. This makes it easy to load and unload the freezer, even with your hands full! Plus, magnetic door gaskets ensure that the doors shut properly to prevent energy loss. To make maximum use of its spacious interior, this freezer comes with six adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves.
This model includes a robust, bottom-mounted 3/4 hp forced air refrigeration system, which circulates R290 refrigerant to maintain temperatures at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. For added convenience, the freezer features an easy-to-use full electronic control and an automatic, one-touch defrost system that helps limit ice build-up inside the cabinet. With expansion valve technology, this freezer delivers quick temperature recovery, ensuring that your products remain safe and out of the danger zone.
To simplify preventative maintenance, the unit includes a one-piece grill that's easy to remove. It also features four heavy-duty 6" casters to make the unit easy to roll aside for additional maintenance or cleaning. Two of the casters include brakes to make sure that the unit remains securely in place during the day. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Height: 84 1/4"
Capacity: 44 cu. ft.
Height (overall): 61 5/8"
Height (usable): 53"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register