Alto-Shaam ASC-4EST Platinum Series Stacked Full Size Electric Convection Oven with Manual Controls - 240V, 10400W
Other Available Voltages:
- Manual controls
- Stainless steel exterior; porcelain interior
- Stacked design has (2) ovens
- Even cooking
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|Alto-Shaam 2-ASC-4E/STK 240/1 Specs|
|Depth||44 1/2 Inches|
|Height||57 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||25 Inches|
|Interior Height||24 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Racks||12|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Temperature Range||100 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
Alto-Shaam 2-ASC-4E/STK 240/1 Details
Cook double the portion of meats, casseroles, muffins and more with this Alto Shaam ASC-4EST Platinum Series stacked convection oven with manual controls! This convection oven features (2) 29" x 25" x 24" oven chambers with porcelainized interiors for easy cleaning. Each oven has a 12-pan capacity to keep up with the demands of your busy kitchen or bakery! And thanks to its balanced air distribution, foods cook evenly on all shelves, meaning no more pan rotation.
- Each oven equipped with a 10,000 watt heating element and heavy duty 3/4 hp, two speed fan motor
- 72 lb. (45 qt.) capacity per oven
- Each oven holds up to (12) full-size (18" x 26" x 1") sheet pans
- Solid stainless steel door, front, top, and sides; corrosion-resistant coated steel rear panel , cool-touch door handles
- Porcelain oven interiors with coved corners designed for even cooking, no more pan rotation
- Double pane thermal windows
- Doors open beyond 120 degrees for easy product loading
- Removable oven baffles for easy cleaning
- Each oven equipped with (6) chrome plated wire shelves and (2) removable side supports with (12) shelf positions
- Control includes a 100 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit thermostat, 60 minute count-down timer
- Includes stacking hardware (vent riser) and 6" stainless steel leg kit with bullet feet
- A 240V electrical connection is required for operation
Left to Right: 38"
Front to Back: 44 1/2"
Height: 57 1/2"
Interior Dimensions (Per Compartment):
Left to Right: 29 1/8"
Front to Back: 25"
Capacity: 72 lb. (45 qt.)
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register