Vulcan VC66EC-208/1 Double Deck Full Size Electric Deep Depth Convection Oven with Computer Controls - 208V, 1 Phase, 25 kW
$16,644.00/EachShips free with Plus
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Voltages:
- Double deck design with 2 interior lights per compartment
- Computer controls with roast and hold cycle, 100 programmable menu items, and digital readouts
- 5 nickel plated racks with 11 positions per oven; full size pans fit left to right or front to back
- Independently operated doors with double pane windows
- Porcelain enamel interiors with stainless steel exteriors
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down
- 1/2 hp two speed blower motor per oven
- 208V, 1 phase; 25 kW
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Vulcan VC66EC-208/1 Specs|
|Width||40 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||45 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
Vulcan VC66EC-208/1 Details
Cooking in your school kitchen or restaurant will be easier than ever with this VC66EC-208/1 double deck full size electric deep depth convection oven. This 208V, 1 phase unit boasts intuitive computer controls with a 150-500 degree Fahrenheit temperature range, as well as a 99 hour timer that can be assigned to each of the individual racks so you can simultaneously cook a variety of different food in one efficient unit. Digital time and temperature readouts make monitoring product a breeze, while 100 programmable menu items help ensure that your diverse menu of appetizers, entrees, and baked goods are consistently prepared no matter who's in the kitchen! For even greater flexibility, this oven has a roast and hold feature that effectively cooks your most popular dishes and then automatically switches to a holding temperature to keep your food hot and safe until serving.
Each oven features 2 lights within the porcelain enamel interior, which is both attractive and easy to clean at the end of a busy day. Five nickel plated racks fit into 11 different positions per oven and accommodate full size pans in left to right or front to back orientation for ultimate interior customization. This also allows you to stagger the pan directions for better airflow and more even baking, minimizing the need to turn the pans midway through the baking process! One 1/2 hp two speed fan motor per compartment recirculates heated air for fast, even cooking, and each unit features an "oven cool" switch, which is used for rapid cool down to increase efficiency and productivity at your establishment.
Two dual pane thermal glass windows encased by stainless steel door frames per compartment help reduce energy consumption and keep the outside glass from getting too hot. The doors are independently operated, so you can conserve energy by only opening one at a time to load and unload products. The stainless steel front, top, and sides ensure your unit is corrosion-resistant and built for long-lasting performance. 8" stainless steel legs come standard. A 208V, 1 phase electrical connection is required.
Left to Right: 40 1/4"
Front to Back: 45 1/8"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 26 1/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Vulcan VC66ED-208/1 Double Deck Full Size Electric Deep Depth Convection Oven with Solid State Controls - 208V, 1 Phase, 25 kW
Vulcan VC6EC-208/1 Single Deck Full Size Electric Deep Depth Convection Oven with Computer Controls - 208V, 1 Phase, 12.5 kW
Vulcan VC6ED-208/1 Single Deck Full Size Electric Deep Depth Convection Oven with Solid State Controls - 208V, 1 Phase, 12.5 kW
Get paid to review this product!