This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Cooking Performance Group FGC200N Double Deck Full Size Natural Gas Convection Oven with Legs - 108,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group FGC100N Single Deck Full Size Natural Gas Convection Oven with Legs - 54,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group FGC100L Single Deck Full Size Liquid Propane Convection Oven with Legs - 54,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group FGC200L Double Deck Full Size Liquid Propane Convection Oven with Legs - 108,000 BTU
Blodgett ZEPHAIRE-100-G-ES Liquid Propane Single Deck Full Size Convection Oven with Draft Diverter - 45,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Durable full angle iron frame with 25" adjustable stainless steel legs
- 5 racks that can hold (5) 18" x 26" full size baking pans in left to right position
- Direct fired gas system
- 16 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner for easy clean up
- Temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and solid state infinite controls
- 45,000 BTU; removable inshot burners; 3/4 hp blower motor with thermal overload protection
- Liquid propane
Learn a few tips and tricks to cooking with your Blodgett Zephaire convection oven! From french fries to cookies, this oven will help you cook evenly-browned products every time.
|Blodgett ZEPH100GESSGLLP -NO LEGS Specs|
|Width||38 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
Blodgett ZEPH100GESSGLLP -NO LEGS Details
Cooking your restaurant's most famous ribs, braised steaks, chicken, and bread will never be easier than with this Blodgett ZEPHAIRE-100-G-ES liquid propane single deck full size convection oven! Boasting a sturdy iron frame with a stainless steel top and 25" adjustable legs, this oven is sure to provide functionality to your kitchen while operating smoothly and productively. It features solid state infinite controls with a digital 60 minute timer for easy adjustment and monitoring of popular food items and also includes a draft diverter at no additional cost to ensure that your kitchen is properly ventilated.
Thanks to a two speed fan and 3/4 hp blower motor, this convection oven efficiently recirculates heated air through its interior compartment, which reduces energy consumption and increases performance. This system offers a cost-effective way of cooking your product at a lower temperature for a shorter amount of time, allowing you to get food to the tables faster.
The powder-coated handle provides a comfortable grip when opening and closing the doors, which are tightly secured to the frame with a triple-mounted pressure lock design. The interior features five chrome-plated racks that can be configured into eleven rack positions with a minimum of 1 5/8" spacing to ensure that you are getting the most out of your oven space. This oven also has the capacity to hold up to (5) 18" x 26" standard full size baking pans. A 16 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner allows for easy clean up of your unit. As an added benefit, the interior is illuminated, giving you the ability to check on your product without opening the doors and letting excess heat escape.
The oven is heated through a direct fired gas system that combines direct and indirect heat with removable inshot burners. The gas shutoff valve on the front provides easy accessibility while the control system boasts electronic spark ignition for ease of use. The unit is controlled by a thermostat with a temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, which gives you the ability to prepare a wide variety of products. For safety, the blower motor has an automated thermal overload protection mechanism and a control area cooling fan.
Left to Right: 38 1/4"
Front to Back: 36 7/8"
Height (without ventilation): 57"
Height (with draft diverter): 59"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 24 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett ZEPH100GESSGLLP -NO LEGS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register