Orved VM16DT Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 12 1/4" Seal Bar and Digital Controls
- 12 1/4" seal bar
- Compact and ergonomic design
- Easy-to-use digital controls
- Internal and external vacuuming capabilities
You May Also Need
VacPak-It 8" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $52.99 / Case
VacPak-It 10" x 13" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $72.99 / Case
VacPak-It 8" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $38.99 / Case
VacPak-It 6" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $28.99 / Case
VacPak-It 10" x 15" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $82.99 / Case
VacPak-It 6" x 8" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $23.99 / Case
|Orved VM16DT Specs|
|Width||17 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||20 3/4 Inches|
|Seal Bar Length||12 1/4 Inches|
|Chamber Width||13 Inches|
|Chamber Depth||17 Inches|
|Chamber Height||4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How do high altitudes affect the vacuum sealing process?
- A vacuum sealer’s performance varies with respect to location. At higher altitudes, where air pressure is less dense, vacuum sealers are unable to remove as much air from the sealing process. High-pressure conditions are an important factor in the proper functioning of the sealer’s compressor, and without enough pressure, you may notice a weaker vacuum.
- Can this machine be used for retort or mylar packaging?
- These vacuum packaging machines are not recommended for use with retort or mylar packaging; instead, we suggest choosing from our wide selection of vacuum packaging bags for best results! Retort and mylar packaging requires special plastic and foil laminated pouches to seal food safely.
- How do I determine if a vacuum machine bag will work on my machine?
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- Can I put mason jars in my vacuum packaging machine?
- Yes, if the mason jar fits, you can put it in your machine. However, it is not a substitute for canning.
Orved VM16DT Details
Use the Orved VM16DT chamber vacuum packaging machine to quickly and safely seal your meats and liquids for later! Its 12 1/4" seal bar combines with a fast vacuuming ability to create an extremely efficient and easy user experience. The easy-to-use digital controls, along with its ability for internal and external vacuuming, make this vacuum ideal for any restaurant setting. Its durable stainless steel construction ensures you'll be using this vacuum for years!
A spacious chamber can accommodate foods of many different sizes. The item requires a 120V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 13"
Front to Back: 17"
Left to Right: 17 1/4"
Front to Back: 20 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register