I use this vacuum sealer every week to vacuum seal pizzas to be frozen. It is easy to use and it works great. Great for preserving food.
- Powerful 1 1/2 hp oil pump runs quickly and quietly; perfect for heavy-duty use
- Two 16" easily removable seal bars for better suction; each has double seal wires for extra security
- Quickly seals bags in less than 6 seconds and vacuums in 20 to 40 seconds
- 304 series stainless steel body for exceptional strength and durability
- Includes pressure gauge, 3 filler plates, and a maintenance kit
You May Also Need View All Items
- VacPak-It Premium Synthetic Vacuum Packaging Machine Pump Oil - 1 Qt.
$19.99 / Each
- VacPak-It 10" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
$55.99 / Case
- VacPak-It 10" x 13" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
$72.99 / Case
- VacPak-It 10" x 15" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
$84.49 / Case
- VacPak-It 10" x 18" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 500/Case
$49.99 / Case
- VacPak-It 12" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
$74.99 / Case
- VacPak-It 12" x 14" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
$104.49 / Case
- VacPak-It 12" x 15" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 500/Case
$56.99 / Case
Seal ingredients for storage or pre-cooked portions of food for later use with this VacPak-It VMC32 chamber vacuum packaging machine with two 16" seal bars.
This machine is built to securely seal product and features a robust oil pump that's tested for up to 200,000 cycles. It includes two 16" seal bars, sealing a bag in 6 seconds and vacuuming it in 40 seconds or less. Plus, easy-to-use, digital controls ensure user-friendly operation, while the stainless steel exterior ensures long-lasting convenience in harsh, commercial kitchen settings.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
"I use this vacuum sealer every week to vacuum seal pizzas to be frozen. It is easy to use and it works great. Great for preserving food."Read More Reviews
Long-Lasting Oil Pump
A powerful oil pump runs more quietly and quickly than a dry pump. There is no risk of becoming overheated and no cool down period is required, allowing this pump to continuously deliver air-tight seals time after time. This model is tested for up to 200,000 cycles, making it perfect for continuous, heavy-duty use and a smart investment for your business.
Two 16" Removable Seal Bars and Two 16" Seal Wires
This models features two 16” seal bars and two 16" seal wires that allow you to vacuum two bags at one time to double your vacuum packaging efficiency. Each seal bar has double seal wires for extra security. Plus, the seal bars are removable for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Fast, Secure Seal
This powerful chamber vacuum packaging machine quickly seals each bag in 6 seconds or less and completely vacuums out the air in 20 to 40 seconds. This not only ensures efficiency, but a reliable, secure seal after every use.
Easy to Use
Controls are designed for ultra-simple use, with arrow buttons to increase or decrease the duration of the seal or vacuum process. The digital controls also have a bright, easy-to-read display to show the vacuum pressure. This makes the unit's performance and progress easy to monitor, as does the built-in pressure gauge.
Since the lid is transparent, you can watch the vacuum packaging process first-hand.
For your convenience, this unit comes with a pressure gauge, 3 filler plates, and a maintenance kit.
Made to Last
The 304 series stainless steel body is an additional perk, as it won't corrode or rust from the accidental spill or leak. This particular model requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- Width:19 1/2 Inches
- Depth:22 1/3 Inches
- Height:19 Inches
- Seal Bar Length:16 Inches
- Width:16 3/4 Inches
- Depth:18 Inches
- Height:7 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsGalaxy VME1 External Vacuum Packaging Machine with 12" Seal Bar
$69.99 / Each
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsVacPak-It VMC10DPU Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 10 1/4" Seal Bar and Dry Pump
$799.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVacPak-It VMC10OP Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 10 1/4" Seal Bar and Oil Pump
$899.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVacPak-It VMC16 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 16" Seal Bar and Oil Pump
$1,799.00 / Each
People Talk About:great sealer vacuum easy food frozen pizzas preserving seal week
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register