Berkel 350D-STD Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 19" Seal Bars
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel construction
- Dual, 19" seal bars provide advanced double-sealing and electric cut-off
- Gas flush for the addition of an anaerobic gas mixture and/or pillow-packed seal
- Easy to use, electronic touch pad controls with up to thirty storable programs
- 1 1/4 hp motor; 115V, 2300W
You May Also Need
Assure AOILMQT Universal Vacuum Packaging Machine Pump Oil - 1 Qt.
$6.99 / Each
Assure AOILMG Universal Vacuum Packaging Machine Pump Oil - 1 Gallon
$23.99 / Each
VacPak-It 8" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $55.99 / Case
VacPak-It 10" x 13" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $78.49 / Case
VacPak-It 8" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $41.99 / Case
VacPak-It 10" x 15" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $88.99 / Case
VacPak-It 14" x 16" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 500/Case
plus $62.99 / Case
VacPak-It 12" x 14" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $89.99 / Case
|Berkel 350D-STD Specs|
|Height||20 1/2 Inches|
|Seal Bar Length||19 Inches|
|Chamber Width||20 Inches|
|Chamber Depth||18 Inches|
|Chamber Height||6 3/4 Inches|
|Horsepower||1 1/4 HP|
|Number of Seal Bars||2|
|Vacuum Packaging Machine Type||Manual|
Customer questions about this product
- How do high altitudes affect the vacuum sealing process?
- A vacuum sealer’s performance varies with respect to location. At higher altitudes, where air pressure is less dense, vacuum sealers are unable to remove as much air from the sealing process. High-pressure conditions are an important factor in the proper functioning of the sealer’s compressor, and without enough pressure, you may notice a weaker vacuum.
- Can this machine be used for retort or mylar packaging?
- These vacuum packaging machines are not recommended for use with retort or mylar packaging; instead, we suggest choosing from our wide selection of vacuum packaging bags for best results! Retort and mylar packaging requires special plastic and foil laminated pouches to seal food safely.
- How do I determine if a vacuum machine bag will work on my machine?
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- Can I put mason jars in my vacuum packaging machine?
- Yes, if the mason jar fits, you can put it in your machine. However, it is not a substitute for canning.
- Do I need anything additional to install the gas flush system on this vacuum packaging machine?
- Unless the description states otherwise, most vacuum packaging machines with a gas flush system will require a gas cylinder and a regulator / hose to connect it to the machine. These are purchased separately from the machine and should be installed by a qualified technician to ensure safety. Check your product's literature for any specific setup requirements and settings.
Berkel 350D-STD Details
Securely seal, package, and store everything from vegetables to soups with the Berkel 350D-STD chamber vacuum packaging machine! The innovative, stainless steel unit is designed to meet most mid to high volume foodservice portion control, product storage, and food retail needs. Featuring a large interior chamber and a 19" seal bar, this unit ensures your foods are secured air-tight for maximum shelf life and freshness.
The electronic touch pad controls make it easy to use, and its on-board computer can store up to nine programs so you can set the perfect seal process for a variety of foods. In addition, an anaerobic gas flush is used to maintain product color in the vacuum package, extend shelf life, and provide a pillow-pack seal in order to protect the product.
Other features include:
- 20" x 18" x 6 3/4" vacuum chamber
- Vacuum intervals between 1 and 99 seconds
- Single speed, 1 1/4 hp permanently lubricated motor
- Powerful 21 cubic meter / hour Busch pump and vacuum dial gauge
Left to Right: 23"
Front to Back: 24"
Height: 20 1/2"
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 18"
Height: 6 4/5"
Seal Bars: 19"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register