Meat Processing Equipment
Dough Prep Equipment
Specialty Equipment & Slicers
- plusHobart Legacy+ HL200 20 Qt. Planetary Stand Mixer with Guard & Standard Accessories - 120V, 1/2 hpRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusAvantco MX20 20 Qt. Planetary Stand Mixer with Guard & Standard Accessories - 120V, 1 1/2 hpRated 4 out of 5 stars
- plusAvantco SL312 12" Manual Gravity Feed Meat Slicer - 1/3 hpRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusHobart HS9-1 13" Automatic Slicer with Interlocks and Removable Knife - 1/2 hpRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusWaring WSB70 Big Stik 21" Variable Speed Immersion Blender - 1 HPRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusEstella DSC67 67" Countertop Reversible Dough Sheeter - 110V, 3/4 hpRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusARY VacMaster VP230 Chamber Tabletop Vacuum Packaging Machine with 12 1/4" Seal BarRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusAvantco MX40 40 Qt. Planetary Floor Mixer with Guard & Standard Accessories - 240V, 2 hpRated 4 out of 5 stars
- plusAvantco SL713MAN 13" Medium-Duty Manual Gravity Feed Meat Slicer - 3/4 hpRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusAvantco SL512 12" Manual Gravity Feed Meat Slicer - 5/8 hpRated 4 out of 5 stars
- plusAvantco WB19L 5 Gallon 128 Cup (19 Liter) Water Boiler - 120V, 1500WRated 4 out of 5 stars
- plusEstella SM60 60 qt / 90 lb. Two-Speed Spiral Dough Mixer - 220V, 4 HPRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusAvaWeigh PC20 20 lb. Compact Digital Portion Control ScaleRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusAvantco SL310 10" Manual Gravity Feed Meat Slicer - 1/4 hpRated 4 out of 5 stars
Other Restaurant Equipment
Make Daily Tasks Efficient with Food Preparation Equipment
Slicing, dicing, tenderizing, mixing, and other prep tasks can be some of the most time-consuming duties in the kitchen. That’s why it’s important to have the proper food preparation equipment available to your staff so sides, appetizers, entrees, and desserts can be delivered to customers as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our selection of restaurant food preparation supplies includes everything from small cheese knives to larger meat processing equipment.
If you operate a restaurant, catering business, or cafeteria that uses fresh produce for sides and salads, then you’ll want to check out our selections of vegetable choppers, salad spinners, and food mills. We also carry spice grinders, so you can use the freshest ingredients in your recipes. You can even find fry cutters to make and serve sides of freshly cut french fries.
We offer food preparation equipment for making entrees and sides like jerky, sausage links, burger patties, pasta noodles, and pizza crust, as well. These dehydrators, meat processors, pasta machines, and dough presses are designed to make food prep faster than if cooks were doing these tasks by hand. Commercial can openers are also important for opening up bulk cans of sauce, gravy, or vegetables to serve with your main entrees.
If you operate a bakery or cafe, we also have the restaurant food preparation supplies you need! Check out our mixers, mixing tables, garnishing tools, and candy cutters, so you can make cookies, cupcakes, pastries, and other confections for catering or in-house sales. Don’t forget to use bread slicers, as well, if you offer toasted bagels or breakfast sandwiches on your menu.