- Powerful 1 1/2 hp oil pump runs quickly and quietly; perfect for heavy-duty use
- (2) 16” removable seal bars for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Stainless steel body for exceptional strength and durability
- Quickly seals bags in less than 6 seconds and vacuums in 20 to 40 seconds
- Includes bags to start sealing right away; 120V
- VacPak-It 186CVB1010 10" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
$55.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- VacMaster 978231 Vacuum Packaging Machine Oil - 1 Qt.
- VacPak-It 186CVB1013 10" x 13" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
$72.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- VacPak-It 186CVB1416 14" x 16" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 500/Case
$69.49/CaseOut Of Stock
- VacPak-It 186CVB1214 12" x 14" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
$104.49/CaseOut Of Stock
- VacPak-It 186CVB1216 12" x 16" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 500/Case
$52.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- VacPak-It 186CVB1616 16" x 16" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 500/Case
$74.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- VacPak-It 186CVB41013 10" x 13" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
$99.99/CaseOut Of Stock
Seal ingredients for storage or pre-cooked portions of food for later use with this VacPak-It VMC16F floor model chamber vacuum packaging machine.
This machine is built to securely seal product and features a robust oil pump that's tested for up to 200,000 cycles. It includes (2) 16" seal bars, sealing a bag in 6 seconds and vacuuming it in 40 seconds or less. Plus, easy-to-use, digital controls ensure user-friendly operation, while the stainless steel exterior ensures long-lasting convenience in harsh, commercial kitchen settings.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Long-Lasting Oil Pump
A powerful oil pump runs more quietly and quickly than a dry pump. There is no risk of becoming overheated and no cool down period is required, allowing this pump to continuously deliver air-tight seals time after time. This model is tested for up to 200,000 cycles, making it perfect for continuous, heavy-duty use and a smart investment for your business.
Fast, Secure Seal
This powerful chamber vacuum packer is designed for efficiency, vacuuming the air out of a bag in 20 to 40 seconds, and then sealing in 6 seconds or less. Since it comes with 2 seal bars, this model gives you added capacity in a compact footprint too - do 2 bags at a time so that you can get back to other tasks quicker! It's a great option for medium-volume processors, sous vide, supermarkets, and large restaurants.
Easy to Use
Controls are designed for ultra-simple use, with arrow buttons to increase or decrease the duration of the seal or vacuum process. The digital controls also have a bright, easy-to-read display to show the vacuum pressure. This makes the unit's performance and progress easy to monitor, as does the built-in pressure gauge.
Since the lid is transparent, you can watch the vacuum packaging process first-hand.
Removable Seal Bars
The 16" seal bars are removable for easy cleaning and maintenance.
For your convenience, this unit comes with 100 chamber bags, a maintenance kit, and 3 filler plates.
Made to Last
The 304 series stainless steel body is an additional perk, as it won't corrode or rust from the accidental spill or leak. This particular model requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- Width:23 1/8 Inches
- Depth:21 1/8 Inches
- Height:40 Inches
- Width:17 1/4 Inches
- Depth:16 3/4 Inches
- Height:7 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVacPak-It VMC32 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 16" Seal Bars and Oil Pump
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVacPak-It VMC16 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 16" Seal Bar and Oil Pump
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVacPak-It VMC10OP Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 10 1/4" Seal Bar and Oil Pump
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register