ARY VacMaster VP321 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 17" Seal Bars
Customers Also Viewed
- Features a powerful and efficient 1.5 hp vacuum pump motor
- (2) 17" sealing bars
- Cycle time is a rapid 20-40 seconds
- Domed smoky-colored lid for increased overall chamber height
- Filler plates, maintenance kit, and 100 bags included; 110V
You May Also Need View All Items
ARY VacMaster 30608 6" x 8" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
$33.99 / Case
ARY VacMaster 30610 6" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $44.99 / Case
ARY VacMaster 30612 6" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $52.99 / Case
ARY VacMaster 30614 8" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $59.99 / Case
ARY VacMaster 30618 8" x 15" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $88.99 / Case
ARY VacMaster 30620 10" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $84.49 / Case
ARY VacMaster 30624 12" x 14" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $122.49 / Case
ARY VacMaster 30720 6" x 8 1/2" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
$25.99 / Case
This simple tutorial illustrates how to add oil to your chamber vacuum sealer. All you’ll need is a 7/8” socket wrench and oil! Fill the site glass ½ to ¾ of the way full, and just like that, you are done.
This simple tutorial illustrates how to drain oil from your chamber vacuum sealer. All you’ll need is a 7/8” socket wrench and a container! Remove the drain plug, and just like that, you are done.
|VacMaster VP321 Specs|
|Depth||22 1/2 Inches|
|Height||20 1/2 Inches|
|Seal Bar Length||17 Inches|
|Chamber Width||16 1/2 Inches|
|Chamber Depth||17 1/4 Inches|
|Chamber Height||7 Inches|
|Horsepower||1 1/2 HP|
|Number of Seal Bars||2|
|Vacuum Packaging Machine Type||Manual|
Customer questions about this product
- How do high altitudes affect the vacuum sealing process?
- A vacuum sealer’s performance varies with respect to location. At higher altitudes, where air pressure is less dense, vacuum sealers are unable to remove as much air from the sealing process. High-pressure conditions are an important factor in the proper functioning of the sealer’s compressor, and without enough pressure, you may notice a weaker vacuum.
- Can this machine be used for retort or mylar packaging?
- These vacuum packaging machines are not recommended for use with retort or mylar packaging; instead, we suggest choosing from our wide selection of vacuum packaging bags for best results! Retort and mylar packaging requires special plastic and foil laminated pouches to seal food safely.
- How do I determine if a vacuum machine bag will work on my machine?
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- Can I put mason jars in my vacuum packaging machine?
- Yes, if the mason jar fits, you can put it in your machine. However, it is not a substitute for canning.
VacMaster VP321 Details
The VacMaster VP321 chamber vacuum packaging machine provides all the great features of the VP320, but with (2) 17" seal bars! This powerful chamber vacuum packaging machine is ideal for vacuum packaging liquids and liquid rich foods, since air is sucked out of the entire chamber when sealing, not just the bag itself. By doing so, the air pressure is equalized both inside and outside of the bag, keeping liquids in and ensuring a superior seal every time.
The VacMaster VP321 features a 1.5 hp oil vacuum pump, and (2) 17" wide seal bars set 15 1/4" apart with double wires for optimum results. It's easy to use and clean too, thanks to its crystal-clear digital display and stainless steel construction. A smoke-colored domed lid allows for increased overall chamber height and monitoring the vacuum process.
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 22 1/2"
Height: 20 1/2"
Left to Right: 16 1/2"
Front to Back: 17 1/4"
Seal Bars: 17"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
People Talk About:great machine works Seal larger machines sealed units ARY bars
I have had this for a few months. It is a really great product and works great. I really like the dual seal bars as it creates efficiency in my kitchen.
Ary Vacmaster great unit. i bought for my deli shop we no issues with it whats so over. this is only brand vacuum machines. highly recommend
This model is somewhat bulky and heavy for the small size but it does get the job done for light to medium usage needs. I prefer the floor model.
This is our second year using this machine in our wild game processing business. It works very well. It is fast and works beautifully. Our customers are very happy with our packing thanks in part to this great machine. We would order this same machine again if needed in the future.
ARY VacMaster VP321 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 17 1/4" Seal Bars Couldnt live with out this product! We have sealed 100's of pounds of meats! This is an amazing product and works great!
See my review on the VP215 for the general quality and versatility of these units. This bigger one was well worth the extra money as it accommodates larger bags and allows us to do, not only bigger batches, but seal things too large to fit in the other. Great unit.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register