$849.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $25.47 back (2,547 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Features a 1/4 hp oil pump
- 10 1/4" sealing bar
- Cycle time is a rapid 20-40 seconds
- Stainless steel exterior
- 462W of power that can apply up to 29 3/4’’ Hg of suction
Works WithView All Items
- ARY VacMaster 30749 10" x 15" Cook-In Chamber Re-Therm Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags for Sous Vide Cooking 3 Mil - 1000/Case
- ARY VacMaster 30750 6" x 8 1/2" Cook-In Chamber Re-Therm Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags for Sous Vide Cooking 3 Mil - 1000/Case
VacMaster VP215C Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 90 lb.
- 14 Inches
- 20 Inches
- 15 Inches
- Seal Bar Length
- 10 1/4 Inches
- Chamber Width
- 11 1/4 Inches
- Chamber Depth
- 15 1/4 Inches
- Chamber Height
- 5 Inches
- 4.2 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 110 Volts
- 462 Watts
- 1/4 HP
- Number of Seal Bars
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Vacuum Packaging Machine Type
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put mason jars in my vacuum packaging machine?
- Yes, if the mason jar fits, you can put it in your machine. However, it is not a substitute for canning.
- Can this machine be used for retort or mylar packaging?
- These vacuum packaging machines are not recommended for use with retort or mylar packaging; instead, we suggest choosing from our wide selection of vacuum packaging bags for best results! Retort and mylar packaging requires special plastic and foil laminated pouches to seal food safely.
- How do I determine if a vacuum machine bag will work on my machine?
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- How do high altitudes affect the vacuum sealing process?
- A vacuum sealer’s performance varies with respect to location. At higher altitudes, where air pressure is less dense, vacuum sealers are unable to remove as much air from the sealing process. High-pressure conditions are an important factor in the proper functioning of the sealer’s compressor, and without enough pressure, you may notice a weaker vacuum.
VacMaster VP215C Details
The VacMaster VP215 chamber vacuum packaging machine provides all the great features of the VP210, but with added power! It can apply up to 29 3/4"Hg of suction, when most competitors' models can only reach 26" at most! This powerful tabletop chamber vacuum package machine is ideal for liquids and liquid-rich foods since air is sucked out of the entire chamber when sealing, not just the bag itself. By doing so, the air pressure is equalized both inside and outside of the bag, keeping liquids in and ensuring a superior seal every time.
The VacMaster vacuum packer features a 1/4 hp oil pump (3 oz. bottle of oil included) and a 10" wide double seal wire for optimum results and long-lasting use. This unit ships with (20) 6" x 8" bags, (20) 8" x 12" bags, and (20) 10" x 13" bags that are microwave safe, boil safe, freezer safe and perfect for sous vide cooking! Additionally, you will receive 2 filler plates to help save time when sealing smaller batches. It's easy to use and clean too, thanks to its crystal clear digital display and stainless steel construction. The smoky-clear lid makes it easy to see and monitor the vacuum process. This unit works best with soups, stews, and marinades, and can keep game meat and fish fresh over a long period of time. By storing meats scent-free, users can preserve their favorite dishes and help eliminate waste of bulk quantities of foods.
This item requires a 110V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 14"
Front to Back: 20"
Left to Right: 11 1/4"
Front to Back: 15 1/4"
Seal Bar: 10 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- ARY VacMaster VP230 Chamber Tabletop Vacuum Packaging Machine with 12 1/4" Seal Bar
- ARY VacMaster VP540 Floor Model Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 20" Seal Bars
- ARY VacMaster VP330 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Three Seal Bars
- ARY VacMaster VP545 Floor Model Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 20" Seal Bars
- ARY VacMaster VP320 Chamber Tabletop Vacuum Packaging Machine with 16" Seal Bar
- ARY VacMaster VP321 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 17" Seal Bars
89 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
4 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
5 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register