Earn up to $96.00 back (9,600 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Double 13" cordless seal bar; easy-to-clean design
- Digital control panel displays vacuum percentage for easy monitoring; ultra-accurate sensors
- Adds up to 10 seconds of extra vacuum pull for secure seal
- Soft air design allows air slowly back into the tank after sealing to prevent damage to food
- Oil pump with working hours counter for oil change
- Body and vacuum chamber are made of high quality stainless steel
- Perfect for packaging liquids or liquid-rich foods
- Uses reliable 10 m³/h Busch vacuum pump for operation
Sammic 1140629 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 127 lb.
- 15 Inches
- 18 Inches
- 16 Inches
- Seal Bar Length
- 13 Inches
- Chamber Width
- 13 Inches
- Chamber Depth
- 14 Inches
- Chamber Height
- 6 Inches
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- NSF Listed
- 1/2 HP
- Number of Seal Bars
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
Customer questions about this product
- How do high altitudes affect the vacuum sealing process?
- A vacuum sealer’s performance varies with respect to location. At higher altitudes, where air pressure is less dense, vacuum sealers are unable to remove as much air from the sealing process. High-pressure conditions are an important factor in the proper functioning of the sealer’s compressor, and without enough pressure, you may notice a weaker vacuum.
- Can I put mason jars in my vacuum packaging machine?
- Yes, if the mason jar fits, you can put it in your machine. However, it is not a substitute for canning.
- Can this machine be used for retort or mylar packaging?
- These vacuum packaging machines are not recommended for use with retort or mylar packaging; instead, we suggest choosing from our wide selection of vacuum packaging bags for best results! Retort and mylar packaging requires special plastic and foil laminated pouches to seal food safely.
- How do I determine if a vacuum machine bag will work on my machine?
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
Sammic 1140629 Details
Seal ingredients for storage or pre-cooked portions of food for later use with this Sammic SE-310 chamber vacuum packaging machine with a 13" seal bar. This powerful chamber vacuum package machine is ideal for liquids and liquid-rich foods since air is sucked out of the entire chamber when sealing, not just the bag itself. By doing so, the air pressure is equalized both inside and outside of the bag, keeping liquids in and ensuring a superior seal every time.
The digital controls on this model have an easy-to-read display to show the vacuum percentage during operation. They also feature a pause button that lets you interrupt the cycle any time and then restart at a later time. A soft air feature is standard and allows air back into the vacuum chamber slowly after sealing to prevent crushing or damage to the sealed food.
To provide a consistent, powerful vacuum, this machine uses a 1/2 hp oil pump with a capacity of 350 cf/h, and a 10 m3/h Busch vacuum pump. It has a pump drying program that helps to improve the durability of the machine and a working hours counter display to help you keep track of when the oil needs to be changed.
Additionally, the chamber comes with a filler plate to help save time when sealing smaller batches. It's easy to clean too, thanks to its stainless steel construction. The clear lid makes it easy to see and monitor the vacuum process. This unit works best with soups, stews, and marinades, and can keep game meat and fish fresh over a long period of time. By storing meats scent-free, users can preserve their favorite dishes and help eliminate waste of bulk quantities of foods.
This item requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Seal Bar Length: 13"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register