- 11" seal bar double seals bags for reliably secure closure
- Stainless steel design ensures durability needed in commercial applications
- Features easy-to-use touchpad controls
- Lid and ergonomic handle make operation simple and consistent
- Lid features viewing window to allow for product visibility
- Ideal for packaging solid or liquid food products; includes marinating function
- Includes (50) 1 qt. and (50) 2 qt. bags
- VacPak-It 186CVB812 8" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
$61.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- VacPak-It 186CVB1013 10" x 13" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
$72.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- VacPak-It 186CVB810 8" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
$48.49/CaseOut Of Stock
- VacPak-It 186CVB610 6" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
$35.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- VacPak-It 186CVB1015 10" x 15" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
$84.49/CaseOut Of Stock
- VacPak-It 186CVB68 6" x 8" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
- Waring WCV2QT100 11" x 12" 2 Qt. Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 100/Case
- Waring WCV2QT50 11" x 12" 2 Qt. Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 50/Pack
Preserve food products for later use with this Waring WCV300 chamber vacuum packaging machine.
Featuring a 11" seal bar, the machine double seals each bag to ensure proper, long-lasting closure, locking in product freshness for high-quality results. To best suit the ever evolving needs of your operation, the machine is designed to package a wide variety of foods, from solids like vegetables to liquids like soups or marinades.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Regardless of the food product, this machine is easily operated with its touchpad controls. Just place the filled bag into the chamber, making sure that the pouch clips secure the open edge, and close the lid with the large, ergonomic handle. Press the "vacuum seal" button and wait as the machine takes over. Soon after you receive a thoroughly sealed, vacuumed package ready for your refrigerator or freezer!
This particular machine also features a convenient marinating function, helping to prepare product by infusing it with delicious flavors your guests will love! Select this option, adjust the packaging settings, cancel a task, or just monitor the time left by referring to the control panel.
Durability and Convenience
For maximum durability and longevity, the unit is made of stainless steel with a 2 gallon chamber. Because the lid features a window, you can also view the bag of food as it's sealed, watching the process and making adjustments if necessary. For your convenience, a set of (50) 1 qt. and (50) 2 qt. bags are included.
Featuring a 11" seal bar, the machine double seals each bag to ensure proper, long-lasting closure, locking in product freshness for high-quality results. It even accepts fresh meat which is perfect for butcher shops, and liquids which is perfect for restaurants serving soups or marinades for their meats!
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
Compare to Other Products
- Width:16 1/4"
- Seal Bar Length:11 Inches
- Height:3 3/16"
- Depth:12 5/8"
- Width:11 3/16"
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Parts are subject to a 90 day warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion. Warranty is not valid on any product leaving the U.S.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register