- Features a 1/4 hp oil pump and oil cleaning function
- 9 1/4" seal bar; maximum chamber bag size: 9" x 12"
- Attachable hose for marinating food or preparing sous vide
- Adjustable cycle time of 20-60 seconds
- Stainless steel body for strength and durability; 110V
You May Also Need View All Items
- Assure AOILMQT Universal Vacuum Packaging Machine Pump Oil - 1 Qt.
$6.99 / Each
- Assure AOILMG Universal Vacuum Packaging Machine Pump Oil - 1 Gallon
$23.99 / Each
- VacPak-It Premium Synthetic Vacuum Packaging Machine Pump Oil - 1 Qt.
$19.99 / Each
- VacMaster 978231 Vacuum Packaging Machine Oil - 1 Qt.
$12.49 / Each
- ARY VacMaster 30608 6" x 8" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
$38.49 / Case
- ARY VacMaster 30610 6" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
$48.49 / Case
- ARY VacMaster 30612 6" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
$57.49 / Case
- ARY VacMaster 30614 8" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
$63.99 / Case
|VacMaster VP95 Specs|
|Seal Bar Length||9 1/4 Inches|
|Chamber Width||9 1/2 Inches|
|Chamber Depth||10 1/2 Inches|
|Chamber Height||3 1/4 Inches|
|Features||Vacuum Canister Port|
|Number of Seal Bars||1|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Vacuum Packaging Machine Type||Manual|
Customer questions about this product
- How do high altitudes affect the vacuum sealing process?
- A vacuum sealer’s performance varies with respect to location. At higher altitudes, where air pressure is less dense, vacuum sealers are unable to remove as much air from the sealing process. High-pressure conditions are an important factor in the proper functioning of the sealer’s compressor, and without enough pressure, you may notice a weaker vacuum.
- Can this machine be used for retort or mylar packaging?
- These vacuum packaging machines are not recommended for use with retort or mylar packaging; instead, we suggest choosing from our wide selection of vacuum packaging bags for best results! Retort and mylar packaging requires special plastic and foil laminated pouches to seal food safely.
- How do I determine if a vacuum machine bag will work on my machine?
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- Can I put mason jars in my vacuum packaging machine?
- Yes, if the mason jar fits, you can put it in your machine. However, it is not a substitute for canning.
VacMaster VP95 Details
This VacMaster VP95 chamber vacuum packaging machine with 9 1/4" seal bar is ideal for a small commercial kitchen, restaurant, or deli. Featuring a large vacuum chamber and 9 1/4" sealing bar, it helps extend the life of food allowing you to accommodate seasonal fluctuations or simply purchase in bulk for a better price. Unlike external vacuum sealers, this powerful tabletop chamber vacuum package machine is ideal for liquids and liquid-rich foods since air is sucked out of the entire chamber when sealing, not just the bag itself. By doing so, the air pressure is equalized both inside and outside of the bag, keeping liquids in and ensuring a superior seal every time. In addition, the removable incline plate is great for sealing liquids, as it tilts the bag so the liquid goes away from the opening, minimizing spills.
It features an accessory port for an external canister, allowing you to extend the range of products you're able to vacuum seal. This machine also includes a marinate feature, which is perfect for meat, fish, and other foods. Simply select the marinate function and adjust from 1-40 cycles, depending on the type of food product. When it comes time to clean your vacuum sealer, the handy oil cleaning button function on your unit eliminates the hassle and mess, in addition to prolonging the life of the pump and oil. With a designated button, the cleaning program is easy to use so that any employee can use it!
A variety of different touch screen controls allow you to quickly adjust time settings or stop and seal at any time if you see something you want to address. The manual vacuum cycle button provides ultimate customization, with the option to customize vacuum by percentage. In addition, the low vacuum button is perfect for soft products like bread, chips, and fruit, while the maximum vacuum button is for solid products like meat, rice, and sausage.
The clear lid makes it easy to see and monitor the vacuum process and also locks for easy storage and transportation. This unit works best with soups, stews, and marinades, and can keep game meat and fish fresh over a long period of time. By storing meats scent-free, users can preserve their favorite dishes and help eliminate waste of bulk quantities of foods. This unit requires a 110V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 9 1/2"
Depth: 10 1/2"
Height: 3 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register