$5,069.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $152.07 back (15,207 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Features a powerful 3 hp oil pump with gas flush option that runs quietly and quickly
- (2) 19 1/2" and (1) 37" removable seal bars for easy cleaning; maximum bag size of 18" x 28"
- Quickly seals bags in less than 6 seconds and vacuums air out in 20 to 40 seconds
- Stainless steel body for strength and durability with 4 easy-rolling casters
- Includes filler plates; 220V
Works WithView All Items
- ARY VacMaster 30749 10" x 15" Cook-In Chamber Re-Therm Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags for Sous Vide Cooking 3 Mil - 1000/Case
- ARY VacMaster 30750 6" x 8 1/2" Cook-In Chamber Re-Therm Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags for Sous Vide Cooking 3 Mil - 1000/Case
VacMaster VP680 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 527 lb.
- 47 Inches
- 28 1/2 Inches
- 39 1/2 Inches
- Chamber Width
- 40 Inches
- Chamber Depth
- 22 Inches
- Chamber Height
- 7 Inches
- 18 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 3 Phase
- 220 Volts
- Gas Flush
- 3 HP
- Number of Seal Bars
- Plug Type
- Power Type
- Vacuum Packaging Machine Type
Customer questions about this product
- How do high altitudes affect the vacuum sealing process?
- A vacuum sealer’s performance varies with respect to location. At higher altitudes, where air pressure is less dense, vacuum sealers are unable to remove as much air from the sealing process. High-pressure conditions are an important factor in the proper functioning of the sealer’s compressor, and without enough pressure, you may notice a weaker vacuum.
- How do I determine if a vacuum machine bag will work on my machine?
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- Can I put mason jars in my vacuum packaging machine?
- Yes, if the mason jar fits, you can put it in your machine. However, it is not a substitute for canning.
- Can this machine be used for retort or mylar packaging?
- These vacuum packaging machines are not recommended for use with retort or mylar packaging; instead, we suggest choosing from our wide selection of vacuum packaging bags for best results! Retort and mylar packaging requires special plastic and foil laminated pouches to seal food safely.
- Do I need anything additional to install the gas flush system on this vacuum packaging machine?
- Unless the description states otherwise, most vacuum packaging machines with a gas flush system will require a gas cylinder and a regulator / hose to connect it to the machine. These are purchased separately from the machine and must be installed by a qualified technician to ensure safety. Check your product's literature for any specific setup requirements and settings.
VacMaster VP680 Details
The VacMaster VP680 chamber vacuum packaging machine with two 19 1/2" seal bars and one 37" seal bar is ideal for vacuum packaging liquids and liquid rich foods. This vacuum packaging machine removes the air from the entire chamber when sealing, not just the bag itself. By doing so, the air pressure is equalized both inside and outside the bag, keeping liquids contained and ensuring a superior seal every time. Plus, a gas flush option allows you to package more delicate foods that would ordinarily be crushed by the vacuum.
The three different seal bars allow you to choose the side you wish to use for sealing. Since the seal bars are removable without the use of tools, you can quickly and easily perform maintenance and replace the seal bar tape when necessary to keep your unit in working condition.
Perfect for commercial operations with limited counter space, this floor model comes with (4) 3" easy rolling casters so you can move the unit out of the way when it's not in use. The VacMaster VP680 features a 3 hp oil vacuum pump for a tighter seal and a 20-40 second cycle time for faster sealing. Also, this unit is easy to use and clean thanks to its crystal-clear digital display and stainless steel construction. 220V.
Left to Right: 47"
Front to Back: 28 1/2"
Height: 39 1/2"
Left to Right: 40"
Front to Back: 22"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- ARY VacMaster VP230 Chamber Tabletop Vacuum Packaging Machine with 12 1/4" Seal Bar
- ARY VacMaster VP540 Floor Model Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 20" Seal Bars
- ARY VacMaster VP330 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Three Seal Bars
- ARY VacMaster VP545 Floor Model Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 20" Seal Bars
- ARY VacMaster VP320 Chamber Tabletop Vacuum Packaging Machine with 16" Seal Bar
- ARY VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 10 1/4" Seal Bar
- ARY VacMaster VP321 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 17" Seal Bars
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register