ARY VacMaster VP680 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with (2) 19 1/2" Seal Bars and (1) 37" Seal Bar
$4,099.00/EachShips free with Plus
- Features a powerful 3 hp oil pump with gas flush option that runs quietly and quickly
- (2) 19 1/2" and (1) 37" removable seal bars for easy cleaning; maximum bag size of 18" x 28"
- Quickly seals bags in less than 6 seconds and vacuums air out in 20 to 40 seconds
- Stainless steel body for strength and durability with 4 easy-rolling casters
- Includes filler plates; 220V
You May Also Need View All Items
Lubriplate Vacuum Packaging Machine Oil - 1 Qt.
ARY VacMaster 40720 4 1/2" x 5" Vacuum Packaging Bone Guard - 150/Pack
ARY VacMaster 40751 8" x 12" Cook-In Chamber Re-Therm Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil Sous Vide Cooking Bag - 1000/Case
plus $57.99 /Case
ARY VacMaster 30753 14" x 18" Cook-In Chamber Re-Therm Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags for Sous Vide Cooking 3 Mil - 500/Case
plus $72.99 /Case
ARY VacMaster 30608 6" x 8" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30610 6" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $42.99 /Case
ARY VacMaster 30612 6" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $49.99 /Case
ARY VacMaster 30614 8" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $56.99 /Case
This simple tutorial illustrates how to drain oil from your chamber vacuum sealer. All you’ll need is a 7/8” socket wrench and a container! Remove the drain plug, and just like that, you are done.
This simple tutorial illustrates how to add oil to your chamber vacuum sealer. All you’ll need is a 7/8” socket wrench and oil! Fill the site glass ½ to ¾ of the way full, and just like that, you are done.
|VacMaster VP680 Specs|
|Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Height||39 1/2 Inches|
|Seal Bar Length||19 1/2 - 37 Inches|
|Chamber Width||40 Inches|
|Chamber Depth||22 Inches|
|Chamber Height||7 Inches|
|Number of Seal Bars||3|
|Vacuum Packaging Machine Type||Manual|
Customer questions about this product
- How do high altitudes affect the vacuum sealing process?
- A vacuum sealer’s performance varies with respect to location. At higher altitudes, where air pressure is less dense, vacuum sealers are unable to remove as much air from the sealing process. High-pressure conditions are an important factor in the proper functioning of the sealer’s compressor, and without enough pressure, you may notice a weaker vacuum.
- Can this machine be used for retort or mylar packaging?
- These vacuum packaging machines are not recommended for use with retort or mylar packaging; instead, we suggest choosing from our wide selection of vacuum packaging bags for best results! Retort and mylar packaging requires special plastic and foil laminated pouches to seal food safely.
- How do I determine if a vacuum machine bag will work on my machine?
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- Can I put mason jars in my vacuum packaging machine?
- Yes, if the mason jar fits, you can put it in your machine. However, it is not a substitute for canning.
VacMaster VP680 Details
The VacMaster VP680 chamber vacuum packaging machine with two 19 1/2" seal bars and one 37" seal bar is ideal for vacuum packaging liquids and liquid rich foods. This vacuum packaging machine removes the air from the entire chamber when sealing, not just the bag itself. By doing so, the air pressure is equalized both inside and outside the bag, keeping liquids contained and ensuring a superior seal every time. Plus, a gas flush option allows you to package more delicate foods that would ordinarily be crushed by the vacuum.
The three different seal bars allow you to choose the side you wish to use for sealing. Since the seal bars are removable without the use of tools, you can quickly and easily perform maintenance and replace the seal bar tape when necessary to keep your unit in working condition.
Perfect for commercial operations with limited counter space, this floor model comes with (4) 3" easy rolling casters so you can move the unit out of the way when it's not in use. The VacMaster VP680 features a 3 hp oil vacuum pump for a tighter seal and a 20-40 second cycle time for faster sealing. Also, this unit is easy to use and clean thanks to its crystal-clear digital display and stainless steel construction. 220V.
Left to Right: 47"
Front to Back: 28 1/2"
Height: 39 1/2"
Left to Right: 40"
Front to Back: 22"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register