Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $568.23 back (56,823 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Sturdy stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Interior lighting adds better product visibility
- Self-closing doors also have a 120 degree stay open feature
- Features an automatic condensate evaporator
- Includes 3 adjustable wire shelves
- Uses R404-A refrigerant to keep items cool
- Comes with 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen ALT132EUT-HHS Specs|
|Shipping Weight||400 lb.|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||18 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||55 Inches|
|Capacity||26 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||With Dutch Half Doors|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||-5 - 0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen ALT132EUT-HHS Details
The Traulsen ALT132EUT-HHS 32" half door extra wide reach in freezer maximizes your space and provides you with ample room for storing product. Made from durable stainless steel and featuring an aluminum interior, this refrigerator is able to withstand frequent use in your commercial kitchen.
Thanks to its extra wide design, this freezer can accommodate standard 18" x 26" meat lug boxes with ease, and its half door design lets you open one small section at a time for energy savings. For convenience, its self-closing doors include a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees, and the spacious interior of this freezer comes standard with 3 adjustable shelves.
This freezer uses its INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls to deliver unparalleled accuracy and performance for your commercial kitchen. As the industry's most advanced technology for controlling and monitoring temperatures, the easy-to-use INTELA-TRAUL controls provide HACCP temperature monitoring and are even NAFEM Data Protocol compliant to deliver the results you expect for years to come.
The top mounted 1/2 hp compressor, environmentally friendly R404-A refrigerant and high density, foamed-in-place insulation ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficiency. Its top mounted design prevents dust, food, and spills from damaging the compressor's fan intake. The freezer also comes with a set of 6" adjustable stainless steel legs for installation. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 83 1/4"
Width: 18 5/8"
Depth: 29 1/2"
Capacity: 26 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register