Orved SV41 Double Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 16 3/8" Seal Bar and Vertical Tank
- 16 3/8" seal bar
- Large horizontal and vertical chamber offer terrific versatility
- Digital control panel with 10 programmable sealing features
- Stainless steel construction
- Internal and external vacuuming capabilities
- Integrated inert gas injector system with two nozzles
- Can be used for Sous Vide applications
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
ARY VacMaster 30608 6" x 8" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30610 6" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30612 6" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30614 8" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30618 8" x 15" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30620 10" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30622 10" x 18" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 500/Case
ARY VacMaster 30624 12" x 14" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
|Orved SV41 Specs|
|Width||17 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Height||16 7/8 Inches|
|Seal Bar Length||16 3/8 Inches|
|Chamber Width||15 1/4 - 17 1/4 Inches|
|Chamber Depth||4 1/4 - 19 3/4 Inches|
|Chamber Height||4 3/8 - 7 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How do high altitudes affect the vacuum sealing process?
- A vacuum sealer’s performance varies with respect to location. At higher altitudes, where air pressure is less dense, vacuum sealers are unable to remove as much air from the sealing process. High-pressure conditions are an important factor in the proper functioning of the sealer’s compressor, and without enough pressure, you may notice a weaker vacuum.
- Can this machine be used for retort or mylar packaging?
- These vacuum packaging machines are not recommended for use with retort or mylar packaging; instead, we suggest choosing from our wide selection of vacuum packaging bags for best results! Retort and mylar packaging requires special plastic and foil laminated pouches to seal food safely.
- How do I determine if a vacuum machine bag will work on my machine?
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- Can I put mason jars in my vacuum packaging machine?
- Yes, if the mason jar fits, you can put it in your machine. However, it is not a substitute for canning.
- Can this item be used for residential purposes?
- The right is reserved to deny shipment of this item for residential usage. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Orved SV41 Details
Quickly and efficiently seal your meats and liquids with the Orved SV41 double chamber vacuum packaging machine! This unit features a large horizontal chamber and a vertical chamber to offer terrific versatility during everyday use. Its digital control panel provides complete control over the entire vacuuming and sealing process, and the 16 3/8" sealing bar will securely seal food for Sou Vide cooking or storage. Made of stainless steel, this vacuum packing machine will be a durable option in your business' kitchen for years to come!
The item requires a 120V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 17 1/4"
Front to Back: 24 1/4"
Height: 16 7/8"
Horizontal Chamber Dimensions: Left to Right: 17 1/4"
Front to Back: 19 3/4"
Height: 4 3/8"
Vertical Chamber Dimensions: Left to Right: 15 1/4"
Front to Back: 4 1/4"
Height: 7 1/2"
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!