Orved EVP External Vacuum Packaging Machine with 12 1/4" Seal Bar
- 12 1/4" seal bar
- Durable, ABS thermoplastic construction
- Compact size
- Ideal for storing meats, cheeses, and vegetables
- Perfect for deli and sandwich shops
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
ARY VacMaster 40720 4 1/2" x 5" Vacuum Packaging Bone Guard - 150/Pack
plus $8.99 /Pack
ARY VacMaster 947102 8" x 50' Roll of Full Mesh External Vacuum Packaging Bags 3 Mil
plus $8.99 /Each
ARY VacMaster 947152 11 1/2" x 50' Roll of Full Mesh External Vacuum Packaging Bags 3 Mil
plus $12.49 /Each
ARY VacMaster 98301 Stainless Steel Stand for Vacuum Packaging Bags and Pouches
plus $62.99 /Each
|Orved EVP Specs|
|Width||14 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||10 1/2 Inches|
|Seal Bar Length||12 1/4 Inches|
|Number of Seal Bars||1|
Customer questions about this product
- How do high altitudes affect the vacuum sealing process?
- A vacuum sealer’s performance varies with respect to location. At higher altitudes, where air pressure is less dense, vacuum sealers are unable to remove as much air from the sealing process. High-pressure conditions are an important factor in the proper functioning of the sealer’s compressor, and without enough pressure, you may notice a weaker vacuum.
- Can this machine be used for retort or mylar packaging?
- These vacuum packaging machines are not recommended for use with retort or mylar packaging; instead, we suggest choosing from our wide selection of vacuum packaging bags for best results! Retort and mylar packaging requires special plastic and foil laminated pouches to seal food safely.
- How do I determine if a vacuum machine bag will work on my machine?
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- Can I put mason jars in my vacuum packaging machine?
- Yes, if the mason jar fits, you can put it in your machine. However, it is not a substitute for canning.
- Can this item be used for residential purposes?
- This item is not intended for residential use. The right is reserved to deny shipment of this item for residential usage. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Orved EVP Details
This Orved EVP external vacuum packaging machine is a simple and safe process to store your foods at small commercial businesses! At 14 1/8" long and 10 1/2" deep, this versatile unit can fit nearly every countertop and taken just about anywhere! The 12 1/4" seal bar will securely vacuum and seal your bags of meats, cheeses, and vegetables for easy storage. Its ABS thermoplastic construction ensures this durable unit will be used for years in your deli or sandwich shop!
The item requires a 120V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 14 1/8"
Front to Back: 10 1/2"
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Get paid to review this product!