Lodge L527C3 5 Impression 1.01 oz. Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cornstick Pan - 5 1/2" x 9 1/4"
- Pre-seasoned for a natural, easy-release
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- (5) 5" x 1 3/4" x 3/4" impressions
- The perfect pan for serving tasty, golden corn bread
- Great for summer events and barbeques
You May Also Need
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Using an ancient, but trusted manufacturing process, Lodge is the largest cast iron manufacturer in the United States. Learn more about their process, and discover what makes Lodge #1 in quality by virtually touring their foundry with this video.
Watch this video and see how easy it is to clean your Lodge cast iron! Simply wash, dry, and season. Because cast iron cookware is easy!
Watch this video and see how easy it is to restore your Lodge cast iron! Simply scrub, wash, dry, oil, bake, and cool. Because cast iron cookware is forever!
|Lodge L527C3 Specs|
|Length||9 1/4 Inches|
|Width||5 1/2 Inches|
|Compartment Length||5 Inches|
|Compartment Width||1 3/4 Inches|
|Compartment Depth||3/4 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||1.01 oz.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||5|
Baking and Specialty Use
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- My new cast iron feels rough in some areas. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is a result of the sand casting process. With use and replenishment of the seasoning, the pan will become smoother. Unlike other types of cookware, Lodge Cast Iron only gets better with use. For concerns about roughness, it is OK to use a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the rough areas. Make sure to re-season the item before using.
- How is Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware seasoned?
- All of Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware is seasoned with soy-based vegetable oil. No peanut oil or animal fat is used.
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- How does a dark pan affect the baking process?
- Darker pans absorb and radiate more heat than lighter pans, so they will bake your cakes and pizzas faster and produce darker edges / bottoms. When baking with a darker pan, it is recommended to reduce the oven temperature by 25 degrees Fahrenheit and check on your product 10 minutes early.
Lodge L527C3 Details
Bake your signature cornbread with style with this Lodge L527C3 cast iron corncob pan! Creating cast iron cookware, like this, since 1896, Lodge continues to impress with an unparalleled dedication to quality, technology, and its employees. This piece in particular features (5) 5" x 1 3/4" x 3/4" impressions, perfect for crispy, corn-shaped cornsticks. It's right at home on induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire.
This bakeware is great for ensuring heat retention and even heating during use. And, since it comes pre-seasoned from Lodge, it offers a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, letting you cook healthier by limiting the amount of oils needed in your cooking.
Length: 9 1/4"
Width: 5 1/2"
Width: 1 3/4"
Capacity: 1.01 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:price perfect pan loaves iron high great entertaining cute cornbread
How cute is this pan to make cornbread loaves in! It's perfect for entertaining on Thanksgiving. Such a great price for high quality cast iron.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register