Garland SunFire Series SCO-GS-20S Liquid Propane Double Deck Full Size Gas Convection Oven with Single Speed Fan - 106,000 BTU
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Sunfire series solid state control with electro-mechanical timer
- Single speed fan with 3/4 hp
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs
- 60/40 dependent solid door design
- 10 chrome-plated oven racks included
- Electric spark ignition with safety shut off
- Liquid Propane
You May Also Need
|SunFire SCO-GS-20S LP Specs|
|Depth||41 1/4 Inches|
|Height||70 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 Inches|
|Interior Height||24 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Features||Spark / Piezo Ignition|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||106,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
SunFire SCO-GS-20S LP Details
Bake delicious bread, cook casseroles, and create other tasty dishes with the Garland SunFire series SCO-GS-20S liquid propane double deck gas convection oven! This convection oven features two spacious oven chambers, each with a porcelainized interior and coved corners for easy cleaning. Additionally, it comes with five adjustable chrome-plated oven racks per oven, while a solid state control with 60-minute timer helps even the busiest kitchens and bakeries keep track of their culinary creations.
- Direct spark ignition with safety shutoff
- 1 speed fan, 3/4 hp motor
- 60/40 dependent solid door design
Depth: 41 1/4"
Height: 70 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratory (UL) in Canada.
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
SunFire SCO-GS-20S LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:ovens oven great hot stack lbs installed fish fast easily
great oven for the price!! the oven was easily installed once we were able to lift and stack the ovens ( they arrive unstacked and can be difficult to stack - each weighs about 600 lbs)
This double deck oven is perfect for banquet style cooking! It works great for baking too! Good ovens that get hot very fast! Nice to hot smoke fish in!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register