Delfield EHEI74L E-Chef 5 Pan Sealed Well Electric Steam Table with Legs - 208/230V
Other Available Styles:
- Accommodates (5) 12" x 20" pans up to 6" deep
- Sealed well design eliminates need for spillage pans
- Each well has a 1/2" drain; drains are manifolded with a common gate valve
- Wells are controlled individually with infinite controls
- Heavy gauge stainless steel top with 8" deep cutting board
- Heavy gauge stainless steel undershelf and plate shelf
- Mounted on legs
- 208/230V, 5000W
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Amps||24 - 27 Amps|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||5|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Sealed Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
- What does "dual voltage" mean?
- Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer specsheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
Please refer to all specsheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
If your restaurant needs a reliable way to hold hot food for serving, look no further than the Delfield EHEI74L E-Chef electric steam table! This model features 5 wells, each designed to hold a 12" x 20" food pan up to 6" deep, and since each well also has its own 1000W heating element and individual controls, you can hold multiple items at multiple temperatures at the same time. A sealed well design also eliminates the need for cumbersome spillage pans, and 1/2" manifolded drains allow you to remove the water easily with a common gate valve.
The E-Chef series is also built for maximum durability. The top, sides, and wells are made from heavy gauge stainless steel to stand up to the rigors of any commercial kitchen, while a full-length, 8" deep polyethylene cutting board gives you a place to stage, slice, and make other preparations to foods. Just below the cutting board, a heavy duty stainless steel plate shelf gives your staff easy access to dinnerware so you can get orders out faster and store commonly used utensils.
A deep undershelf, also made from heavy gauge stainless steel, further expands your storage space and it has a 3" riser on the back to prevent items from being accidentally pushed off the shelf. This steam table comes mounted on legs and requires a 208/230V electrical connection.
Depth: 31 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!