This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Styles:
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free insulation
- Maintains product temperature at or near -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Glass doors with cam lift hinges and antimicrobial handles
- LED interior lighting offers excellent product visibility
- Top-mounted 1 hp refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant
- Six heavy-duty shelves included
- Automatic defrost system
|Beverage-Air HF2-1G-LED Specs|
|Height||84 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||48 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 Inches|
|Capacity||49 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HF2-1G-LED Details
This Beverage-Air HF2-1G-LED Horizon Series 52" glass door reach-in freezer is perfect for keeping all of your frozen ingredients close at hand! To ensure temperature retention and optimal energy efficiency, the cabinet features CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Plus, thanks to its high efficiency triple pane glass doors and LED interior lighting, your staff can always find what they need before even opening the doors.
To make maximum use of its spacious interior, this reach-in freezer comes with six adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves. Additionally, its antimicrobial handles help stop the growth and spread of harmful microorganisms.
The unit's top-mounted 1 hp forced air refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant to maintain product temperatures at or near -10 degrees Fahrenheit, while ensuring even, consistent airflow throughout the cabinet. For added convenience, it features an easy-to-use electronic thermostat and an automatic defrost system that helps limit ice build-up inside the cabinet.
Built for heavy commercial use, this unit features a stainless steel front with gray painted sides and an aluminum interior with coved corners. Four heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking) are also included for easy mobility throughout your facility. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Height: 84 1/2"
Capacity: 49 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register