Beverage-Air HF1-1G-LED Horizon Series 26" Glass Door Reach-In Freezer with LED Lighting
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Self-closing glass door provides excellent visibility; includes an antimicrobial handle
- Bright LED lighting illuminates corrosion-resistant aluminum interior; stainless steel front
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls with one-touch defrost
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant and expansion valve technology, 3/4 hp; 115V
|Beverage-Air HF1-1G-LED Specs|
|Depth||33 5/8 Inches|
|Height||84 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||62 Inches|
|Capacity||21.06 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HF1-1G-LED Details
Keep ingredients, snacks, and meals frozen and close at hand thanks to this Beverage-Air HF1-1G-LED Horizon Series 26" top mounted glass door reach-in freezer. With its stainless steel front exterior and its corrosion-resistant aluminum interior, this freezer is durable enough to withstand daily use in your commercial kitchen.
For ample product visibility, it features 1 glass, self-closing door with a 120 degree stay-open feature. It also features an antimicrobial door handle for better sanitation, a magnetic gasket for a positive seal, and a field-reversible design to allow for changing from right hinge to left hinge. Inside, the unit includes 3 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves to help you maximize the 21.06 cu. ft. storage space. Interior LED lighting illuminates product too, ensuring that it's easy to see and identify at a glance. To help you monitor the freezer's performance throughout the day, an electronic thermostat shows a digital display of cabinet temperatures.
This powerful 3/4 hp refrigeration system runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to keep food at safe temperatures below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It also uses expansion valve technology for high-quality performance, and its top-mounted compressor helps prevent dirt and grime on the floor from entering and clogging the unit.
To ensure that you can easily move this refrigerator for cleaning and maintenance, this refrigerator comes with 6" casters, 2 with brakes. At the end of the day, the one-piece grille is also easy to install and remove for preventative maintenance, providing reliable, long-lasting convenience. The one-touch defrost likewise simplifies maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 5/8"
Height: 84 1/2"
Capacity: 21.06 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register