Beverage-Air HBF23-1-HG 1 Section Glass Half Door Bottom-Mounted Reach-In Freezer with LED Lighting - 23 Cu. Ft.
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior; 3 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves
- 1/2 hp compressor; R404A refrigerant is CFC and HCFC-free
- Keeps internal temperatures -10 to -15 degrees Fahrenheit
- Digital thermostat displays temperature of the cabinet
- LED lighting
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
Get to know the Horizon Series of Beverage Air's reach-in refrigerators and freezers and the many perks that they offer!
|Beverage-Air HBF23-1-HG Specs|
|Width||27 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||23 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBF23-1-HG Details
Maximize product visibility and keep frozen items at proper storing temperatures with this Beverage-Air HBF23-1-HG 1 section glass half door reach-in freezer. The sturdy cabinet features a stainless steel interior and exterior as well as foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation to ensure consistent, energy efficient temperature control. This freezer includes 3 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves that are adjustable in 1/2" increments, along with 4 shelf clips per shelf. Thanks to the easily adjustable shelves and the freezer's 23 cu. ft. capacity, you can easily store plenty of ice cream, popsicles, and other frozen items. The glass half door design helps conserve energy and keep cold air inside because you only need to open half a door instead of a full door to take out needed items. LED lighting also illuminates frozen items for better visibility through the glass doors.
A bottom-mounted refrigeration system boasts a 1/2 hp compressor that uses environmentally friendly R-404A refrigerant, which is CFC and HCFC-free, to keep internal temperatures -10 to -15 degrees Fahrenheit. Convenient for outdoor concession stands, food trucks, and hot kitchens, this unit can withstand ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit with ease. The digital thermostat clearly displays the temperature of the cabinet and features a key pad for simple manual adjustments. For added convenience, this freezer comes with a one-piece grille that is easy to install and remove, making preventative maintenance more efficient. It is also easy to move this freezer for cleaning thanks to its 6" heavy-duty casters. This bottom-mounted freezer requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 27 1/4"
Depth: 33 3/4"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 61 3/4"
Capacity: 23 cu. ft.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register