Nor-Lake NLUR48A-001 AdvantEDGE 48" Undercounter Refrigerator with 4 Drawers
- Stainless steel exterior and interior with 4 solid drawers
- Top drawers each accommodate 1 full size food pan
- Bottom drawers each accommodate (1) 1/3 size and (1) 1/2 size food pans
- Maintains temperature between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit; automatic defrost
- Front-breathing design eliminates need for extra clearance
- R290 refrigerant flows through capillary tube; forced air refrigeration system
- Cabinet and drawers feature foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation; casters standard
- 115V, 1/5 hp
Other Products from this Line
|Nor-Lake NLUR48A-001 Specs|
|Interior Width||44 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 1/8 Inches|
|Capacity||13.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Nor-Lake NLUR48A-001 Details
Ensure that your operation has ample cold food storage space by using this Nor-Lake NLUR48A-001 AvantEDGE 48" undercounter refrigerator with 4 drawers. Sturdy and compact, the unit is designed for installation beneath a counter, allowing you to efficiently utilize your facility's available space. Whether under the serving area or back-of-house prep table, the refrigerator is ideal for storing and organizing a variety of ingredients, from pickles to pork to pineapple slices! The stainless steel interior and exterior ensure equipment longevity, so wherever the refrigerator is used, you can be sure that it's rugged enough to withstand frequent, heavy use.
For easy interior access, 4 solid drawers each feature a handle that's mounted into a recess for a low profile. A full size food pan fits in each top drawer, while (1) 1/2 size and (1) 1/3 size food pans fit in each bottom drawer. For a tight seal, the drawers are built to roll out smoothly and feature magnetic gaskets.
The refrigerator's 1/5 hp refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant to maintain foodsafe temperatures between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Foamed-in-place insulation helps to both add structural integrity and maintain proper interior temperatures. Because the unit is front-breathing, the air is drawn in and pushed out at the front, eliminating the need for side, back, or top clearance during installation.
This particular unit is outfitted with casters, making it mobile for routine cleaning and service. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Capacity: 13.4 cu. ft.
Height: 26 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register