Beverage-Air UCR27HC 27" Shallow Depth Low Profile Undercounter Refrigerator
- Durable stainless steel exterior with aluminum interior
- 2 adjustable epoxy-coated shelves provide convenient organization
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Maintains temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Self-closing door with cartridge style hinges
- Undercounter design helps save space
- Provides convenient, easy-to-access cold food storage
- Great for pizzerias and prep kitchens
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|Beverage-Air UCR27HC Specs|
|Depth||27 3/4 Inches|
|Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||6.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||35 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is less than 34"; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
Beverage-Air UCR27HC Details
This Beverage-Air UCR27HC 27" shallow depth low profile undercounter refrigerator is perfect for providing out of the way, refrigerated food storage when space is a limiting factor. Great for pizzerias and prep kitchens, this undercounter refrigerator easily fits below your work space and the shallow depth provides quick and easy access to your cold ingredients without losing valuable space in your kitchen. The self-closing door has a 120 degree stay open feature so you can conveniently load and unload your most popular fresh ingredients, sides, beverages, or desserts. Two adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves also allow for corrosion-resistant storage within the cabinet to help keep your ingredients and prepared food organized.
Made of a durable stainless steel exterior with an aluminum interior, this unit is built to withstand the demands of a busy commercial kitchen. Each cabinet is insulated with 2" thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to further optimize temperature control while offering maximum energy conservation and structural integrity.
Thanks to its 1/6 hp compressor, this undercounter refrigerator's compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This model also comes standard with 6" casters, which make moving it for cleaning and servicing much easier. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 27 3/4"
Height: 34 1/2"
Capacity: 6.2 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for Beverage-Air UCR27HC
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
|Beverage-Air UCR27Y (Formerly)|
Other Products from this Line
Undercounter and Worktop Refrigeration
Shelves for Undercounter and Worktop Refrigerators and Freezers
Casters, Legs, and Stands for Refrigeration Equipment
People Talk About:refrigerator prep perfectly maintains great food energy efficient countertop compact
This compact, energy efficient refrigerator works perfectly in our food truck. It maintains a cold, steady temperature and the countertop makes a great prep space.
Michael D. from Taco Green-Go Posted on 03/26/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register