Beverage-Air UCR72AHC 72" Undercounter Refrigerator
Other Available Types:
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and door, corrosion resistant aluminum interior
- Full electronic control, cartridge style hinges with 120 degree stay-open feature
- Easy door removal for service and cleaning
- 115V; 1/4 hp; uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 403-827B Middle Coated Wire Shelf
$132.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-828B Left / Right Coated Wire Shelf
$69.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-912D-01 Coated Wire Shelf - 22 1/4" x 14 1/2"
$132.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-913D-01 Coated Wire Shelf - 20 7/8" x 14 1/2"
$132.99 / Each
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.79 / Each
Beverage-Air 705-397D-12 Equivalent 72" x 29" Cutting Board Top
$198.49 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$206.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
$82.49 / Set
No matter what your back-of-the-house area looks like, you are sure to find the perfect Beverage-Air undercounter unit to fit your space. Designed with your convenience in mind, these units are meant to last in your busy environment.
|Beverage-Air UCR72AHC Specs|
|Height||34 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||17.88 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air UCR72AHC Details
This Beverage-Air UCR72AHC undercounter refrigerator is a great solution when you need to increase the usable frozen storage capacity in your kitchen! With a stainless steel front, sides, top, and door design, this unit can stand up to the rigors of even fast-paced kitchens, and since the interior liner is made from aluminum, you won't need to worry about rust and corrosion compromising the safety of the food you serve. A self-closing door design reduces temperature loss, while the magnetic gasket creates a positive seal to keep cold air in and warm air out. This unit features a field reversible door to make adjusting this unit to your workflow easier. The cartridge style hinges eliminate door sagging and are great for withstanding weight when product is being loaded and unloaded.
The interior of this unit comes with 6 epoxy-coated shelves to accommodate any storage need and to give you the flexibility to meet changing menu needs. And with CFC and HCFC-free cabinet insulation, it provides superior energy efficiency and temperature retention, too. This unit also runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Thanks to a full electronic control you can also keep better track of the cabinet temperature and make sure it is between 36 - 38 degrees Fahrenheit for optimum food safety. A set of 6" casters (2 with brakes) makes it easy to move the unit for cleaning and maintenance. This model requires a 115V electrical connection.
Height: 34 5/8"
Depth: 19 3/4"
Height: 22 3/4"
Capacity: 17.88 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air UCR67AHC 67" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR46AHC 46" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR36AHC 36" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR60AHC 60" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR93AHC 93" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR119AHC 119" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR24AHC 24" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR41AHC 41" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR48AHC 48" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR27AHC 27" Undercounter Refrigerator
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register