Beverage-Air UCR48AHC-25 48" Glass Door Undercounter Refrigerator
Other Available Types:
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides with corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- Self-closing glass door with magnetic gasket; interior LED lighting
- Full electronic control for easy temperature adjustment
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/6 hp, 115V
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 403-828B Left / Right Coated Wire Shelf
$76.99 / Each
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-249A Thermometer Solar
$157.50 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-232B Thermometer
$52.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$228.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
$88.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$194.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 705-397D-10 Equivalent 48" x 29" Cutting Board Top
$138.99 / Each
No matter what your back-of-the-house area looks like, you are sure to find the perfect Beverage-Air undercounter unit to fit your space. Designed with your convenience in mind, these units are meant to last in your busy environment.
|Beverage-Air UCR48AHC-25 Specs|
|Depth||32 1/2 Inches|
|Height||34 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||48 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Capacity||12.19 cu. ft.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air UCR48AHC-25 Details
This Beverage-Air UCR48AHC-25 48" glass door undercounter refrigerator is perfect for providing out of the way, refrigerated food storage when space is a limiting factor. Great for pizzerias and prep kitchens, this undercounter refrigerator easily fits below your work space and maximizes the storage potential of your kitchen.
It boasts two self-closing doors with cartridge-style hinges to eliminate snagging and magnetic gaskets to provide tight, positive seals. The doors' stay-open feature also allows you to easily load and unload your most popular fresh ingredients, sides, beverages, or desserts. Because they're glass, these doors provide excellent product visibility too, allowing the operator to view products without opening the doors and releasing cold air. Interior LED lighting amplifies visibility for even easier product retrieval. Four adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves allow for corrosion-resistant storage within the cabinet to help keep your ingredients and prepared food organized.
As an undercounter model, this unit features a 1/2" thick sub-top. It also boasts a sturdy stainless steel front, top, and sides to withstand the demands of a busy commercial kitchen. A corrosion-resistant, aluminum interior likewise fortifies the cabinet, providing extra durability.
This undercounter refrigerator's 1/6 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Overall, this undercounter refrigerator is certified for a 100-degree Fahrenheit ambient class. The unit also comes with a set of 6" casters, making it easy to roll aside for cleaning or service. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 32 1/2"
Height: 34 5/8"
Capacity: 12.19 cu. ft.
Depth: 23 1/2"
Depth (Usable): Upper 18 1/2"
Depth (Usable): Lower 15 3/8"
Height (Usable): 16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air UCF27AHC-25 27" Glass Door Undercounter Freezer
Beverage-Air UCF32AHC-25 32" Glass Door Undercounter Freezer
Beverage-Air UCFD32AHC-2 32" Two Drawer Undercounter Freezer
Beverage-Air UCF60AHC-25 60" Glass Door Undercounter Freezer
Beverage-Air UCF24AHC-25 24" Glass Door Undercounter Freezer
Beverage-Air UCF67AHC-25 67" Glass Door Undercounter Freezer
Beverage-Air UCF48AHC-25 48" Glass Door Undercounter Freezer
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register