We use this unit in our coffee shop and exclusively for the espresso station. The unit is spacious which can hold several bottles of milk inside. At first use, it seems to stay cool with our frequent open and close while making espresso drinks.
Earn up to $103.95 back (10,395 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and door, corrosion resistant aluminum interior
- Full electronic control, cartridge style hinges with 120 degree stay-open feature
- Easy door removal for service and cleaning
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/5 hp
- Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 402-232B Thermometer
- Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
- Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
- Beverage-Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
- Beverage Air 00C31-041A Equivalent 3" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 402-249A Thermometer Solar
Create additional storage space in your kitchen with this Beverage-Air UCR36AHC 36” undercounter refrigerator.
Undercounter refrigerators are a convenient addition to any commercial kitchen. With the ability to keep your cold ingredients stored close at hand, your staff can work efficiently to complete food prep tasks. Perfect for quickly and neatly storing essential refrigerated goods, the Beverage-Air UCR36AHC undercounter refrigerator serves as a welcome addition to any fast-paced kitchen. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
"We use this unit in our coffee shop and exclusively for the espresso station. The unit is spacious which can hold several bottles of milk inside. At first use, it seems to stay cool with our frequent open and close while making espresso drinks."Read More Reviews
Durable Stainless Steel Exterior
With a stainless steel front, sides, top, and door design, this unit can stand up to the rigors of even fast-paced kitchens, and since the interior liner is made from aluminum, you won't need to worry about rust and corrosion compromising the safety of the food you serve.
A set of 6" casters (2 with brakes) makes it easy to move the unit for cleaning and maintenance, while also letting you make the unit stationary when needed.
Full Electronic Control
Thanks to a full electronic control you can also keep better track of the cabinet temperature and make sure it is between 36 - 38 degrees Fahrenheit for optimum food safety.
Superior Refrigerated Storage
The interior of this unit comes with 4 epoxy-coated shelves to accommodate any storage need and to give you the flexibility to meet changing menus. And with CFC and HCFC-free cabinet insulation, it provides superior energy efficiency and temperature retention, too. This unit also runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Self-Closing Door Design
A self-closing door design reduces temperature loss, while a 120 degree stay-open feature makes loading and cleaning easier. Additionally, the magnetic gasket creates a positive seal to keep cold air in and warm air out.
This unit features field-reversible doors to make adjusting this unit to your workflow easier. The cartridge style hinges eliminate door sagging and are great for withstanding weight when product is being loaded and unloaded.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Width:36 Inches
- Depth:29 1/4 Inches
- Height:34 5/8 Inches
- Capacity:8.5 cu. ft.
- Interior Width:32 Inches
- Interior Depth:20 Inches
- Interior Height:23 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Beverage-Air UCR48AHC 48" Undercounter Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air UCR27AHC 27" Undercounter Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air UCR72AHC 72" Undercounter Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air UCR24AHC 24" Undercounter Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air UCR60AHC 60" Undercounter Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air UCR93AHC 93" Undercounter Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air UCR41AHC 41" Undercounter Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air UCR46AHC 46" Undercounter Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air UCR67AHC 67" Undercounter Refrigerator
People Talk About:espresso unit bottles close coffee cool drinks exclusively frequent hold
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register