Beverage-Air UCR48AHC-25-104 48" Low Profile Glass Door Undercounter Refrigerator
Other Available Types:
- Low profile design ensures easy access to cold food storage
- Durable stainless steel front, sides, and top with a corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- Stay-open doors are self-closing with a magnetic gasket; glass design allows for visibility
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls with a standard interior thermometer
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/6 hp
No matter what your back-of-the-house area looks like, you are sure to find the perfect Beverage-Air undercounter unit to fit your space. Designed with your convenience in mind, these units are meant to last in your busy environment.
|Beverage-Air UCR48AHC-25-104 Specs|
|Height||31 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||44 Inches|
|Interior Depth||15 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Capacity||11.82 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air UCR48AHC-25-104 Details
This Beverage-Air UCR48AHC-25-104 48" undercounter refrigerator is a great solution when you need to increase the refrigerated storage capacity in your kitchen! Made of a durable, heavy-duty stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior, this unit is durable for frequent use in your commercial kitchen.
Both self-closing doors have a 120 degree stay-open feature, while the magnetic gaskets create a positive seal to reduce temperature loss. Because they're glass, the doors provide excellent product visibility and make it quick and easy to retrieve ingredients. Plus, the cartridge style hinges eliminate door sagging and are great for withstanding weight when product is being loaded and unloaded. They also boast a field reversible design to best accommodate your space.
This 48" undercounter refrigerator consistently maintains temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit which can be monitored with a full electronic control. It has 2" thick polyurethane insulation and 1/6 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3 making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business.
Four corrosion-resistant, epoxy-coated shelves are also included so that your products can be well-organized to promote shorter open-door times. It also comes with 2 3/4" casters, making it easy to move the refrigerator for cleaning and maintenance. It also lowers the overall height of the unit, making it great for low counters and other areas with limited space. Two of these casters include brakes, steadying the unit for safe use. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 31 1/8"
Capacity: 11.82 cu. ft.
Depth: 15 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register